Razard86

One Day You May Become Aware ....

13 posts in this topic

One Day You Will Become Aware of Infinite Intelligence PRETENDING to be stupid. This...is frustrating as all hell. When you see the depths of self-deception at work and watch as a human uses the powers of their intelligence to be purposefully stupid...you will be in awe. It's literally a miracle, a miracle of stupidity which showcases the power of Infinite Intelligence.

We all do stupid stuff sometimes, but how would you feel if you proved something beyond a shadow of a doubt and yet that person was able to willfully ignore it and create/construct their own doubt? Notice this!!! It's hilarious and frustrating at the same time. I still cannot get over when I showed a Christian Pastor that Jesus said he was God, and he spent his entire time trying to find verses in the Bible to contradict it. Even when I gave him MORE verses to support it, he refused to believe it.

I was in shock, I mean I knew it would happen anyway (I told a guy who wanted me to talk to the Pastor that it would happen) but seeing it in action was amazing!!! Even worse I enjoyed making him squirm as I proved to him in his own direct experience that he was never really a Christian to begin with LOL. Because a TRUE Christian....actually believes THEY ARE GOD just as much as Jesus. So guess what? The entire Christian Church on the planet Earth, does not truly love Jesus, are NOT his disciples because his message was actually that they were all God EQUALLY as much as him. 

It's so funny...how does the entire human race that identifies as a follower of Jesus have no clue what he was actually saying? This is the profoundness of the power of Self-Deception. THIS is why I stress that you need to check your biases. I literally didn't discover MYSELF that Jesus said this until last year. Wanna know the date? It was about an HOUR before Leo uploaded his Infinity of Gods video. Synchronicity for the win on that one. So do you know how crazy it is, to realize that the entire planet of humans couldn't understand the message of ONE MAN? That even though it was translated and it was in plain sight in the Bible none of the leaders understood what he was saying EVEN THOUGH HE SAID IT DIRECTLY?

I really need you to see the depths of human bias, lack of truth, and lack of accountability at play here. How the hell do you mess this up? This is by far one of the greatest fuckups in human history. This is why...trust not a single human authority figure....QUESTION EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. 

You can read it here: https://biblehub.com/bsb/john/10.htm

Jesus was quoting this scripture by the way when he was talking to them.

https://biblehub.com/bsb/psalms/82.htm

Here is another verse that shows you are God. 

https://biblehub.com/bsb/jeremiah/1.htm   

Here is another one

https://biblehub.com/bsb/luke/17.htm

For fun I dare you all to show a Christian Pastor or some Christian Leader. 

Even with all this...they will deny...just like Peter denied Jesus before the Cock Crowed lol.

Anyway Christianity is imaginary, but it is an interesting story to see an entire planet who identifies with a Teacher completely fumble the bag when it comes to understanding what is being taught. He said it directly, he said it indirectly and none of them got it.

You cannot tell me....THAT IS FUNNY AS FUCK!!!! LOL!!! Humans are such creatures of self-hatred!! They hate themselves so much they don't think they are good enough to be God. HAHAHHAHAH (Evil Laugh) HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Oh and here is one more NAIL ON THE CROSS....apparently they say this happened 2023 years ago.....so they still have not figured out this blunder....for over 2000 years!!! Really sit down and think about how STUPID you have to be to misunderstand a teaching for over 2000 years!!! This is why self-bias MAKES YOU STUPID!!! Remove all bias....otherwise you will become as blind as the rest of humanity....maybe for a couple thousand years!!!

And one last thing....if I went on National Television and pointed out these verses and made the case....I would be denounced world wide as a heretic!!! This is the world you are living in!!!! HAHAHHHA it is too funny to me!!!! This is why...ALL BIAS IS STUPIDITY!! The only difference between God and a human when it comes to the ability to understand things...is bias. You will always be as stupid as your bias. So the more you hate life= the more stupid you are.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'm curious if you're under the impression that you experience with all of the bodies on this plannet or not?

1 minute ago, davecraw said:

I'm curious if you're under the impression that you experience with all of the bodies on this plannet or not?

The fact that you asked that question....is proof you have not sufficiently studied Spirituality and Self-Deception and how this whole thing is set up. You have no idea currently as God how you are fooling yourself you are a human. I will help you out. Watch this video. Leo does a good job in this video of SHOWING YOU through a guided exercise how you are fooling yourself. THIS RIGHT HERE, if you did this everyday for like a month on a microdose you would probably awaken fully to the fact that you are God.

This is why I have said....YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO AWAKEN. Leo literally has HANDED YOU God-Realization and you all ACTIVELY RUN FROM IT!!! It's so funny!!! Like I watch you all do it and it is funny as hell!!! Anyway here is the video. I dare you to do this everyday before you go to sleep for a month and see what happens!! I dare you!!! You may just realize...you are GOD. Who knows?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The fact that you asked that question....is proof you have not sufficiently studied Spirituality and Self-Deception and how this whole thing is set up. You have no idea currently as God how you are fooling yourself you are a human. I will help you out. Watch this video. Leo does a good job in this video of SHOWING YOU through a guided exercise how you are fooling yourself. THIS RIGHT HERE, if you did this everyday for like a month on a microdose you would probably awaken fully to the fact that you are God.

This is why I have said....YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO AWAKEN. Leo literally has HANDED YOU God-Realization and you all ACTIVELY RUN FROM IT!!! It's so funny!!! Like I watch you all do it and it is funny as hell!!! Anyway here is the video. I dare you to do this everyday before you go to sleep for a month and see what happens!! I dare you!!! You may just realize...you are GOD. Who knows?

That's not the question! First obviosuly each human is the source of its own creation. So this person is the God of its creation and nothing else. That's understood. Second I'm not even claiming I am a human or a body. However, it's worth noting that so-called body parts are being experienced. In fact it's prety clear nobody writes this (because nobody exists for the whole duration of writing this). But apparently this is written with certain bodues. Do you think you experience with all of the body parts in this world at some point in your life? Such as the ones that are apparently used to type this post? Do you understand the question or did I not make it clear enough? 

9 minutes ago, davecraw said:

That's not the question! First obviosuly each human is the source of its own creation. So this person is the God of its creation and nothing else. That's understood. Second I'm not even claiming I am a human or a body. However, it's worth noting that so-called body parts are being experienced. In fact it's prety clear nobody writes this (because nobody exists for the whole duration of writing this). But apparently this is written with certain bodues. Do you think you experience with all of the body parts in this world at some point in your life? Such as the ones that are apparently used to type this post? Do you understand the question or did I not make it clear enough? 

And there you have revealed that you are fooling yourself. Discussing on a forum and debating with me is NOT going to awaken you. Notice how you avoid doing a guided exercise that Leo has HAND WRAPPED FOR YOU TO AWAKEN!!! Notice how instead of watching it and doing it you want to argue with me!!!

This is why you are full of shit and want to waste time debating on semantics!!! You will never awaken unless you desire to. So I will not be responding to your post because your post is full of ignorance. Your ignorance would be cured if you watched that video. It is NOT MY JOB to awaken you!! I will point you to the truth but you actually have to do the work!!! 

Stop wasting time on here and do some GOT DAMN CONTEMPLATION. AGAIN LEO IS LITERALLY HANDING YOU GOD REALIZATION and you want to argue with me? HAHAHAHAH look how much full of shit you are!!! Its hilarious!! Explain to me how arguing on here is going to awaken you? Explain to me? What do you hope to gain? NOTHING!!! It's hilarious you are just like those Christians!!! HAHAHAAHHAHA

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 I'm not arguign with you I'm just asking you a question that you are unforutnately avoiding answering. What's someone to do in a world apparently filled with people who spent their lives building gas chambers, enslaving people, getting gassed, an amount of suffering that is almost imcomprehensible. Perhaps it's all my fault. But then it's all just your fault.  And you won't even have a rational discussion with me. I just wish someone would actually engage with these questions.

Edited by davecraw

Just now, davecraw said:

@Razard86 I'm not arguign with you I'm just asking you a question that you aren't are unforutnately avoiding answering. What's someone to do in a world apparently filled with people who spent their lives building gas chambers, enslaving people, getting gassed, an amountof suffering that is almost imcomprehensible. And you won't even have a rational discussion with me. Perhaps it's all my fault. I just wish someone would actually engage with these questions.

I'm sorry I thought you weren't being genuine. Give me a second...

1 minute ago, davecraw said:

@Razard86 I'm not arguign with you I'm just asking you a question that you aren't are unforutnately avoiding answering. What's someone to do in a world apparently filled with people who spent their lives building gas chambers, enslaving people, getting gassed, an amountof suffering that is almost imcomprehensible. And you won't even have a rational discussion with me. Perhaps it's all my fault. I just wish someone would actually engage with these questions.

Ok davecraw for you to understand what is being presented here you actually have to open your mind to it. If you refuse to open your mind you will get no where. Now before I continue I am going to tell you something nobody else on here has said but it is absolutely true. God-Realization is the ultimate lie detector test. If you love the truth YOU WILL AWAKEN GUARANTEED. But if you love to feel good over the bitter truth then YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN.

So before we begin...I must ask, do you love the truth more than anything and don't give a damn what arises? Or do you prefer to believe in lies that make you feel good? For example if you discovered that you are the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world and in your own life...could you accept that? 

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Ok davecraw for you to understand what is being presented here you actually have to open your mind to it. If you refuse to open your mind you will get no where. Now before I continue I am going to tell you something nobody else on here has said but it is absolutely true. God-Realization is the ultimate lie detector test. If you love the truth YOU WILL AWAKEN GUARANTEED. But if you love to feel good over the bitter truth then YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN.

So before we begin...I must ask, do you love the truth more than anything and don't give a damn what arises? Or do you prefer to believe in lies that make you feel good? For example if you discovered that you are the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world and in your own life...could you accept that? 

I won't stop till I answer the questions I want to answer. I refuse to believe anything. As for the truth well right now I want to know whether I ever experience with the other bodies in this world. 

Religion is used mostly for building a solid ground to live from for most people. Many people who go through emotional problems also use religion as a means to ground themselves to stay sane. It's really helpful for grounding yourself and building a strong sense of who you are. This is necessary even though this ground will be dug up as you progress in the spiritual path.
What's funny is having a solid foundation is literally step one of spirituality when religion was originally meant to be the last step.

25 minutes ago, davecraw said:

I won't stop till I answer the questions I want to answer. I refuse to believe anything. As for the truth well right now I want to know whether I ever experience with the other bodies in this world. 

Okay that question you asked me had a typo, I'm not sure if English is your primary language but I think you were asking if I experience myself as the other bodies in the world? Is that your question?

It is also said that jesus raised a dead person from the dead. This is also proof that there are no souls and that others are imagined by you. 

Screenshot_20230519_085158_Chrome.jpg

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 5/19/2023 at 0:07 AM, Razard86 said:

Okay that question you asked me had a typo, I'm not sure if English is your primary language but I think you were asking if I experience myself as the other bodies in the world? Is that your question?

Sorry for responding so late but the question is whether you are under the impression that you ever perceive with the other bodies you encounter in your life. For example the body used to type this post. Do you think you ever perceive with it?