Yimpa

Google Project Starline

6 posts in this topic

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I guess they will apply this to gaming soon and all content. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Meh

Knowing exactly what consumers want is the most important skill for any consumer based business, there is a lot of good ideas like this that don’t end up anywhere. 

If Consumer values was an actual class in business school, it would be the most  important one.

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol Though, not everyone has the visionary skills of Steve Jobs. Extremely rare 

IMG_1067.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 19.05.2023 at 2:53 PM, Yimpa said:

@MarkKol Though, not everyone has the visionary skills of Steve Jobs. Extremely rare 

IMG_1067.jpeg

This is the perfect model. Forget about making an actual product. Make your customers your products so then they will automatically  buy whatever you are selling.

Steve just had great judgement, a sort of wisdom for product and company design. These Google guys have none of that, just cool ideas. Mere concepts. Convenience is perhaps king here, nobody is buying this separately or paying extra for it.

Remember who you're marketing to folks, humans.

On the topic of Steve, he famously said that you have to build products starting with the customer first, which means that you don't make cool products and try to pitch them to people, instead you look at what the customer wants and build backwards to the product.