To anyone who have done MDMA and knows what bliss feels like

its like that but from a real cause.

It feels too good to be true.

To be honest.

I remember myself on MDMA laying back on a wood log and saying to my friend:

"Why is it not the natural state of our existence?"

Now it is the case.

It's worth it.

I can write 100 more lines and it wont describe how worth it it is.

For your effort you will be rewarded with the most amazing feeling in the world.

It feels like I've been going around all my life carrying two 10 kilo pieces of iron in each hand.

And now I've suddenly released them.

Everything is easy for god.

I wont go beating around the bush:

God is your true nature.

This heavy pieces of iron in each hand,

is the ego.

Release him.

And you enter heaven.

The door was always wide open.

You just had to have the vision to go through.

And I applaud you for that.

Each and every one deserves it.

Everyone will be awake at the end.

Not a single entity left behind.

Namaste :)

:)

Man, ego and god should have a baby one day.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

30 minutes ago, Theplay said:

They will call it Egod :P

I’m dead

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

The kicker is I believe that you still have to go through that process, or some other process. You wouldn't see it this way if you hadn't taken MDMA first for example.

The thing with Spiritual teachings, in my experience, is that it's usually a kind of "easier said than done" thing. It seems simple and straightforward in thought, but in execution turns out to be a whole different beast.

@michaelcycle00 Good point. I remember the first time took psychedelics I immediately had profound mystical experiences. It was the most beautiful, but also most terrifying experience I ever faced. I overcame that and thought that I conquered all my fears!

And then I took an even stronger psychedelic a couple years later… that’s when I realized, “holy shit, this is where the rubber meets the road”. When you go deeper, that’s when all your deepest traumas come up to the surface, and you’ll have no choice but to face them.

This is why it’s foolish to proselytize psychedelics to anybody willy nilly. They have the potential for great healing, but the cost is shattering your old way of living, which of course we consider death. To make matters worse, the work it takes to integrate this healing is literally like living life on God difficulty.

But, hey, it’s totally worth it compared to living in ignorant bliss (or perhaps it’s not) xD

Gratitude :) En-joy. 

4 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

The kicker is I believe that you still have to go through that process, or some other process.

Someone once told me, Master any one thing completely and you'll reach similar conclusions about life. So far i've found this to be true.

For me it was writing, and coming across dualities. Then listening to the frequencies of the sun in the most raw form  I could find. I'd had a few as a kid without realising before that many years earlier, consciousness growing/shrinking etc. 

10 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

For me it was writing, and coming across dualities. Then listening to the frequencies of the sun in the most raw form  I could find. I'd had a few as a kid without realising before that many years earlier, consciousness growing/shrinking etc. 

I recall one time when I was a toddler I stared at the sun without sunglasses. It felt like I was staring at it for an eternity.