Razard86

How To Protect Yourself From Being Gaslighted

13 posts in this topic

This communication is going to be heavily dualistic. I'm communicating in this manner because I have noticed a strong resistance to TRUTH on this Spirituality Forum. As such I will adjust my message but I will issue one statement before I begin. The ultimate protection against any Gaslighting is to take any statement made and dissolving the duality. Why? Because Reality is an Infinite Gaslight Extravaganza. If you take any statement any put it up against Absolute Truth you can never fall victim to Gaslighting. But since Absolute Truth is what you are terrified of we will delve into the relative.

1. Memory: Gaslighting is heavily based on memory. If you struggle to remember things, or you have very selective memory then you can be vulnerable to Gaslighting. Gaslighters like to claim you did something or said something. If ANYONE does this to you DO NOT believe them EVER! I am serious. You might ask but what if I am wrong? You can only know your direct experience. Could you have merely forgotten? Sure it's possible as memory is not perfect, but you cannot just give away your authority to someone just because they say they are right. This means you need to observe yourself like a HAWK. The more you pay attention to what you say and do, the less you will have blanks in your memory of what you say or do.

2. If someone accuses you of making them do something mean to you, or someone belittles the harm they did to you then you are dealing with someone who is denying your experience. Now this doesn't mean it is malicious, because WE ALL are going to hurt each other this is an inevitable part of relationships. But if this person never apologizes or communicates that their intention is not to hurt you, or if this person hurts you in order to gain something from you then you might be dealing with a malicious person. Your feelings are your truth of how you are processing the present moment so your feelings are never wrong as to where you are developmentally. If you are scared you are scared, if you are sad you are sad, if someone trivializes your feelings you are being Gaslighted. Again this doesn't mean the person is malicious but it does mean that at that moment they are not comfortable with your emotional expression.

3. Boundaries: You need to have a minimum set of standards of what you call acceptable behavior. Do not arbitrarily set these standards up. You need to erect standards that you would hold yourself too, otherwise you will be hypocritical and lack integrity. In a sense we all are hypocrites, but its the frequency of hypocrisy that reveals if you should be dealing with someone. If the person you are dealing with constantly violate your boundaries without remorse and even blame and demonize you for their own boundary violating actions then you are being gaslighted. 

Bonus: Here is a really good one!!! You can have someone accuse you of gaslighting them when in actuality they are gaslighting you by accusing you of gaslighting!!! This is a high level tactic, and the person doing it again may not be aware they are doing this. Often people like this are in pain, probably deal with a lot of narcissists and as such see everything from the lenses of their hurt. This means they will project their pain onto you and interpret your communication as gaslighting! So how do you discover if you are actually gaslighting them in this situation. Well when a high level accusation is raised, a high level tactic needs to be implemented. The only way to discover if you are actually guilty of gaslighting someone ultimately is to realize that you are always gaslighting yourself at all times by believing that their are OTHERS. The ultimate defense between you unconsciously gaslighting others, is to stop viewing them as others and to start viewing them as YOU. To pull this off you need to watch Leo's Absolute Solipsism Video multiple times until you incorporate every point he made in that video about what is actually happening. If you don't even with the above tips I gave you will gaslight others and be gaslighted in response and it will all be done unconsciously. The only true protection ultimately from gaslighting is to raise your consciousness. Anything less than that is insufficient. 

Understanding self-deception and how it works is PARAMOUNT in defending yourself from gaslighting others or having it done to you. 

Sources that can help you.

Knowledge is power, knowledge of self is the ULTIMATE POWER!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But since Absolute Truth is what you are terrified of we will delve into the relative.

icwhatudidthere :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

As such I will adjust my message but I will issue one statement before I begin. The ultimate protection against any Gaslighting is to take any statement made and dissolving the duality. Why? Because Reality is an Infinite Gaslight Extravaganza. If you take any statement any put it up against Absolute Truth you can never fall victim to Gaslighting.

I've cracked the code!

How to start off any Razard86 topic:

1. Choose a relative concept.

2. Point to the absolute and spiritually bypass the concept.

I'm not even gaslighting ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Enlightenment is the art of gaslighting yourself into waking up to the truth. :ph34r:

Self-talk: "Wait is that true?, how do you know thats true HENNN? that's just one interpretation, you have no memory of that, memory cannot be trusted its not direct experience, thats also an assumption don't fall for it..."

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 5/3/2023 at 3:06 AM, Razard86 said:

Understanding self-deception and how it works is PARAMOUNT in defending yourself from gaslighting others or having it done to you. 

All communication can be interpreted as a type of gaslighting because its not absolute truth.

The above sentence is a gaslight but only if your more conscious then it. 

Every interpretation that is not at your breath and scope of awareness is a gaslight away from it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

23 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've cracked the code!

How to start off any Razard86 topic:

1. Choose a relative concept.

2. Point to the absolute and spiritually bypass the concept.

I'm not even gaslighting ?

You are gaslighting you are just not aware you are doing it. Because if it is spiritual bypass I ask you to present how what I am teaching is spiritual bypass. Be aware I will deconstruct everything you say and reveal that you are gaslighting right now. So put your money where your mouth is. To protect yourself from gaslighting you force the person who makes a claim to present their argument. 

If their argument doesn't stand the test of Oneness then it is delusion and gaslighting. But go ahead and try. You made a statement so make your case. How is this spiritually bypassing?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are gaslighting you are just not aware you are doing it. Because if it is spiritual bypass I ask you to present how what I am teaching is spiritual bypass. Be aware I will deconstruct everything you say and reveal that you are gaslighting right now. So put your money where your mouth is. To protect yourself from gaslighting you force the person who makes a claim to present their argument. 

If their argument doesn't stand the test of Oneness then it is delusion and gaslighting. But go ahead and try. You made a statement so make your case. How is this spiritually bypassing?

Spiritual bypassing in the way I used it here can be a perfectly valid way to teach. I just find it funny the way you do it to basically every concept in existence ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 5/3/2023 at 4:44 AM, integral said:

All communication can be interpreted as a type of gaslighting because its not absolute truth.

The above sentence is a gaslight but only if your more conscious then it. 

Every interpretation that is not at your breath and scope of awareness is a gaslight away from it. 

You are gaslighting again. The only gaslight is duality. If you question this then you are deluded. It's like playing a virtual reality game, and someone is trying to wake up that the the game is not real and can be turned off. They are trying to tell you that the virtual game you created is just an illusion. And you tell them that thinking that all conversations is gaslighting is a gaslight.

Do you see how silly that is? Name me one time in a video game that you are playing that the conversation is not a gaslight? You cannot. Name me one time the conversations in a book you observed were real? They weren't!!! They are a delusion that you are enjoying!!!! What you reveal is you are too scared to admit that the same is true of your reality right now so you call it a gaslight!!! This is how you keep yourself from awakening!!

You are afraid to admit that everything around you is gaslighting!! What you don't realize is a full awakening is the realization that EVERYTHING is GASLIGHTING!! Once you realize that, then you cannot suffer!! You can experience pain sure, but you know the pain IS A GASLIGHT!!! Until you realize this you will stay ASLEEP!!!

Edited by Razard86

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spiritual bypassing in the way I used it here can be a perfectly valid way to teach. I just find it funny the way you do it to basically every concept in existence ?

YOU ARE EXISTENCE! All concepts are the identities you construct!! All constructions are deception. You create suffering and pain so you are not fooled for all eternity. The pain you create both binds you to the dream and both awakens you. But it is all based on how frame the pain. If you love pain consciously you awaken, if you love it unconsciously then it puts you to sleep.

To hold onto painful memories is to say you love them because you only hold on to that which you love. So see how you fool yourself and delude yourself? You say I hate these memories, yet you hold onto them. This is why hate is love!! Because you claim you want to remove something yet you do not remove it!! This is delusion!! This means anytime you claim to not be in control you are deluded!! Full awareness is the realization that you are in full control. Control means to know what will happen at all times. You know you are in control of your hand because you cannot trick yourself on where your hand will move next. No matter what you do you cannot trick yourself into thinking your hand is an OTHER.

So notice if you can be in control of your hand in your direct experience at all times, then not being in control IS THE ILLUSION! Once you discover this then you realize that if you are always in control, then that means you can create the ILLUSION of NOT being in control. Not being able to create that illusion would be a limitation of control and you have no limits! All duality is the ILLUSION of not being in control.

How can you experience the future if it is always known? If the future is always known there is NO PROGRESSION! So you have to create the unknown, the illusion of not being in control which creates the future and allows you to progress. If you write a story right now and remember every line fully then there is no progression only observation of what is already known. This means for that story there is no future only observation of what is. This means you cannot experience anything new. So to live a life and experience newness, novelty, you need to convince yourself that you are not in control and make it believable and this is what you have done.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spiritual bypassing in the way I used it here can be a perfectly valid way to teach.

Although I will admit that I feel like there is something rotten about spiritually bypassing terms like "gaslighting", as it sort of presents an aura of delegitimization around using that term to identify actual psychological abuse. It's like on the one hand, you'll probably say "no, of course actual psychological abuse is horrible", but on the other hand you'll say "you're just imagining that you're being abused!". There is a conflict between underlying beliefs and surface level expressions, which could be considered problematic with the right level of sensitivity.

Edited by Carl-Richard

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Although I will admit that I feel like there is something rotten about spiritually bypassing terms like "gaslighting", as it sort of presents an aura of delegitimization around using that term to identify actual psychological abuse.

You only abuse yourself. You can literally sit down right now and create bad memories on purpose and if you focus enough it will feel as real as what you call real life. Then for fun you can tell yourself it actually happened. Do this on purpose long enough and you awaken to the fact that only YOU can psychologically abuse yourself.

Here is the funny thing. If you consciously gaslight yourself like this, you can actually awaken to absolute solipsism. It's very funny when you sit down and think about this. The fastest way to awaken is to consciously create bad memories and experience them. So basically sit down close your eyes and create nightmares on purpose. I recently have been doing this as an experiment and its crazy how real it feels. 

Current psychology is actually researching this and are finding out that the brain cannot tell the difference between the past and the present. This is why when someone thinks about a painful past it feels real, because it is being experienced as current experience not something that happened before. This is why talk therapy can aggravate the trauma because the person isn't ready to face the experience.

So my solution? Traumatize yourself on purpose. When you exercise you actually harm the body. Well painful memories harm your mind. So to traumatize yourself on purpose is mental exercise. This builds up your ability to withstand ever more painful experiences.

Edited by Razard86

I feel like I live in such a weird world. If my real life friends were to know what the hell people on this forum are saying, they would think I was absolutely insane, yet I talk to both types of people nearly every day and understand what they're saying ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I feel like I live in such a weird world. If my real life friends were to know what the hell people on this forum are saying, they would think I was absolutely insane, yet I talk to both types of people nearly every day and understand what they're saying ?

LOL. Well if a person is too scared to do it. Here is a good practice. 

After you get use to watching this, you can practice creating painful memories till you can build up tolerance to face painful stuff in life. Conjuring painful memories is just me saying CREATE A BAD TRIP on purpose. You can even tailor these memories to things you are insecure about. For example let's say you are insecure about your weight. 

Create a room where you walk in and everybody keeps telling you your fat and ugly. Feel the emotions that arise, and experience them fully. Make this a daily practice till you can walk in that memory and it cannot faze you. This is how you overcome pain, don't avoid it face it!!