tuku747

Love is Logic; Love is The Logos.

5 posts in this topic

Pure, Unconditional Love is the most logical response to any given situation.

People want to theorize and rationalize their way to objective morality. But objective morality is already present.

It is the Unconditional Love and Acceptance of Everything and Everyone, including the energies coming from mind, body, soul.

The activity of "Loving" is worthy in and of itself; the means by which you do that is not as important as the improvement of every being involved.

Pure, Unconditional Love is the most logical response to any given situation.

This includes respecting their free will to have the experience they want to have, to forego the direct seeking ofnlove.

Someone cut you off in traffic? Wish they learn better and love them and yourself enough not to forgive the situation.

Your significant other treats you like shit? Have enough self-love to leave the relationship. 

Someone broke into your car and stole your laptop? Wish them peace of mind and finance so that they won't feel the need to steal.

You want your kids to listen to you? Then give them the patience, love and respect they deserve.

How should our social and economic policies be written? With Love for all mankind, of course.

Want to be more convincing, charming, confident, convincing? Speak with the power and authencity of True, Unconditional Love for Self, Other-Self, and All Creation.

Want to be healthier? Love your body enough to nourish it will the foods your body knows is good for it! It knows by the Love felt in the body!

Want to deepen and enrich your relationships? Love and accept them as they are! Don't try to change them unless that's what they want.

Love is The Word. Love is The Way. Love is The Logos.

Become aware of, accept, forgive, and love everything. Love every thought, love every person, love every sensation. God is an orgasm of Pure Love.

It is our nothing but our own clouded judgement and fear that ails us. Cease to judge, cease to resist, cease to run away from or ignore What Is, and walk towards the flame with open heart, mind, and soul in Unconditional Love and Acceptance for All Consciousness.

God is Love. ♾ ? 

All is Well... All is Well.

Edited by tuku747

I don't see it as simple. Do you think that the walls that protect the borders of the West are love? not, right? but if you eliminate them, 2 billion hungry will come. Do you think it's love that if your 3-year-old son has any disease there is a team of the best doctors with the best devices helping him, but if he is the 3-year-old son of a guy from the Congo, no one will help him and they let him die? Would you change place with him? And what do you think of macro-farms where mammals are treated like objects? and to destroy the life of the sea? Sure, we could do everything with love and stop polluting and destroying the world, but the industry would collapse and millions would die. all that is love, but not the love we want

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

What about someone attempting to kill you, or to torture you? That's also a part of Love. Would you accept that, would you let them do that?

The answer is no, you wouldn't. The reality is that, we can only love to a limited degree. Because we're selfish. And that's perfectly fine

Self-Preservation is Self-Love. There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the Self, especially when this Body is used as a conduit for the sharing of Love with others. Indeed, you must accept and Love the Self before you can properly Love others.

Like this eternal instant that I am, I am love in motion. but the problem is that within this story, unfortunately many times it happens that either you preserve yourself, or I preserve myself. both, impossible. one must die for the other to live. The plant must be uprooted, the fish captured, the animal killed, the rival who wants to take what is mine, neutralized.

5 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

What about someone attempting to kill you, or to torture you? That's also a part of Love. Would you accept that, would you let them do that?

The answer is no, you wouldn't. The reality is that, we can only love to a limited degree. Because we're selfish. And that's perfectly fine

Sri Tat Wale Baba knew the man who will murder him in the exact time, date and year and did not change anything in attempt to avoid this. His disciplines attempted to push him to avoid this and he simply replied, the Self will live out itself, in all aspects, in all forms, the body does not matter, I am always here, through the nature, through the animals and through the murderer of this body, I continue... He was arguably an egoless being who wandered the Himalayas, Eyes that provide more Truth than a thousand books.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.