StarStruck

Sad anecdote

4 posts in this topic

I remembered this for a reason. I was on a free tour of RSD.  

There was this guy that was pissed. He spend 50k on self help and he was fuming to the RSD crew. He told him he spend thousands of dollars on RSD and other companies hoping they would help him and change his life. 

I wonder how this guy is doing. Self help is not about how much you throw against the wall. Most coaches are idiots anyway. No real coach would coach other people to be rich if they are rich themselves. Even Leo who is enlightened and shit knows that his time is more valuable than wasting it on knuckle heads. 

Good coaches are free and you can find them but you need some kind of connection with them. Never pay for a coach.

Edited by StarStruck

These businesses are garbage.  They know how to create hope through their cleaver marketing, in a way that is approved by their lawyers to avoid fraud laws.   They create an “image” of being an “expert” through social manipulation of the Internet.  This increase the perceived value of their product, and the ridiculous price furthers the false perception.  Shills also further increase perceived value.  The quality of the actual product sold doesn’t matter.   Paying money for some Internet course or zoom room is a waste of money.  If you are going to pay money at least get personal face attention.  But good luck finding anyone qualified.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I think the reason people spend so much money on self-help is that it's potentially easier to spend 50k than it is to actually do the hard work of facing your fears and insecurities head on which is what really grows you.

"If I spend 50k, it must mean I don't have to do anything else hard, or face my fears, I just get what I want handed to me on a platter, right?"

But something like getting better at dating especially can't really be bought like that, which is a large part of why these courses are BS.

Edited by something_else

Nobody can help you in life its up to you, what you gonna do with the information given.No coach had made a world champion in my opinion,they made themselves with guidence its all on you..

But ofcourse if you expecting Rsd to turn you into a man you are a fool thats again on you...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.