Sabth

April's 30th.

332 posts in this topic

I don't know I really don't wanna live anymore. It feels like my life is stunted. With not anything to do. There's nothing I could do about it. I want a camera so that I could at least do something . I have had a camera since I was twelve until a few years ago. So living without a camera is really a hard thing. Years have passed but I'm still not moving anywhere. I am still the same. Couldn't or didn't make any money even though years have passed. I still didn't buy a new camera. I can only ask my parents for it. 

I used to have this ;

And this ; 

This might be my next up purchase ;

Edited by Sabth

I haven't make use of my driving license. I have got it since like 2020 but haven't make use of it. 

It will expire in 3years. 

Edited by Sabth

This is a6000 by my youngest bro.

IMG20230807210615.jpg

WowIMG20230807210903.jpg

Wow. I am now looking back at 2021 SD card. 

Indeed my camera was a lot better than my brothers or sister. Even though they're model are newer. But my picture quality are way more superior. 

This is the kinds of writings and diary that I've wrote. 

DSC04081.JPG

I can't believe that we have footage like this. (Thought it was all gone). But this was from my old camera s SD card. Didn't know that there's something in it. It is non functional. 

DSC04082.JPG

DSC04083.JPG

I also found something from my roommate in 2014❤️

Edited by Sabth

I really wanna go back to university. Rather than doing nothing in life. I really felt so. 

I wanna take selfie with every famous person

*Gd*

*N******I*

Tomorrow I wanna go to the police station to make a police report. Even it has been long (since then). I'll make a police report tomorrow. I don't have a car and am not able to drive. The police station is just around the corner in less than 500m .  I could walk but I don't feel confidant to do that. I would have to ask my mom to drive me there. Even though she's one of the suspect.  Na . Not really but (idk) she wouldn't wanna bring me just like my father who said it's internal. Idk but I hate him.

If my mom too didn't wanna bring I'll walk. 

It's only 300m. The last time that I went to a police station (I walk) was in another state. I use public transport and walk around. I can't remember for what. But I'm making my passport too. Renew or something. (2018). And my passport is already expiring this year. 

Edited by Sabth

I'm tired of not being able to buy things I wanted

Go to where I wanted to be. 

I wanna go to Egypt. To my childhood home. I wanna see if the cake shop are still open. I wanna go back to the places I've been to when I was a child. Mount Sinai. And many more. I wanna go there as an adult. As soon as possible. It might not be enjoyable to go when I'm too old.  So I wanna go as soon as possible. 

I don't know how fun it would be if I were to go back there. It must be..  somewhat saddening.  

Looking at this picture I wish to have my own child too~

15 Days Abs Workout

08.12.23 - saturday

08.13 - sunday

08.14 - Monday + I start working. 

08.26 - 15 Day

08.31 - 20 Day

I will put a target to make 1000$ in 20 days. Is that a lot or not much? 

1-3 x

4-9 y

10-17 x

18-23 z

24-27 x

I've been staying in x for too long. 

I wanna start something new.. I'm twenty seven. 

Even though I already had a powerslide megacruiser. There's no place to play it in my area. So idk. It's been a while since I practice it. So I'm not used to it anymore. Otherwise I'm a pro when I was younger. Can go downhill. Etc . I have more stability . Then the last time I play it, I was so not used to it. I need to practice and get back to it more. Now that I haven't played it for long. I wish I could.

Idk I'm old now. Idk if skating is still okay for me. It's harder now. I have a lot of trauma from falling. Since then. I've been less carefree and more careful now. 

IMG_20230812_221334.jpg

Edited by Sabth

This is the workout that I'm doing, currently :

Should I sell this , and buy (powerslide) pheme? 

B612_20230814_192039_457.jpg

Edited by Sabth

Which university should I go to when the previous one that I didn't finish was known to be prestigious ?

I went to the bank and they had my details and the person told me that my school was prestigious.

Edited by Sabth