Sabth

April's 30th.

332 posts in this topic

I'm in heaven when there's :

Icy cold mango.

Edited by Sabth

Someone is giving me 1k I need another 2375 more. (500usd)

33hours. 1hour=15$

495$

34hours=510$

Edited by Sabth

I want a real work that I can do. 

I don't feel good at all borrowing money from others. What if I couldn't pay it back? What if? It will be my first time having debt to pay to others. I barely make my own money yet. 

What if the person didn't pay me 24k? I will have these 3.xk. To pay. 

How to make $100 000?

There are various ways to make $100,000, and the feasibility of each method depends on your resources, skills, and the amount of time you have available. Here are a few potential approaches:

1. Start your own business: Launching a successful business can be a lucrative way to make money. Identify a market need, develop a business plan, secure financing if needed, and work hard to grow your venture. Whether it's a product-based or service-based business, it will require dedication, strategy, and perseverance.

2. Invest in the stock market: Investing in stocks can potentially generate significant returns over time. However, it's important to note that investing in the stock market carries risks, and it's crucial to conduct thorough research or consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

3. Real estate investments: Buying and selling properties or generating rental income from real estate can be a profitable venture. Consider investing in properties that have the potential for growth or in areas with high demand for rentals.

4. Develop a high-income skill: Acquire specialized skills that are in demand and can command high rates. Examples include software development, digital marketing, copywriting, graphic design, or financial consulting. By honing your skills and offering your services to clients or companies, you can earn a substantial income.

5. Online entrepreneurship: Take advantage of the digital landscape by starting an online business. This could involve e-commerce, affiliate marketing, creating and selling digital products, or providing online consulting services. With dedication and effective marketing strategies, you can build a profitable online venture.

6. Freelancing: If you possess specific skills, you can offer freelance services through platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer. This allows you to work remotely and earn money on a project-by-project basis.

Remember that making $100,000 will likely require time, effort, and possibly some financial investment. It's important to do thorough research, create a solid plan, and be prepared to adapt and learn along the way.

-Chatgpt-

I dreamed that, my teacher... Or my lecturers ... Are hunt me down because I took all of my works and submission back with me. I carried it all with me. I unpinned it and carrying it all to the car. I was chased by two male lecturers. One I didn't know of and the other I know in real life. They was so scared of me bringing it back home. After five years, when I came back , (I feel like) I still got criticized with my work that I've done years ago. It's still pinned to the walls. And none of them, none of them allowed me to take it back. Take it all back. But I'm taking it all back.. I remember, my actual works got demolished. We sent it for accreditation but it was gotten rid off by the cleaner. All my works. But in this dream, it was all in an old room. In our studio maybe. And the lecturers was chasing me up to the car. Inside the car. And my family was taking me back home. And inside the car was my father, another male, my mother, my brother in-law and my brother. (Then my sister who came back later). But when I was in the middle of it all (being chased and stopped by this male lecturer who simply wouldn't let me go with my works, as he was holding me, I kicked him. And somehow we break free, with the exception of my brother. And he was left behind. And my father told him/us that we should left him be. My father was pissed. My father said that he is a hypocrite. Because he let them knows about me. About my whereabout. In that dream, the place that I'm running to (the car) was close at home, it was real close and I don't know how we get there. But my mom said it's okay nobody tell them of our address so they shouldn't know, even though we're close. And somehow, when my brother was left behind (from entering the car after he told about me and stop the car) I told my father that he's left and that my father should stop the car. But my father was angry and was saying that he is a hypocrite. But he managed to get into the car anyway and I let him in. Idk why. In this dream ..   I don't truly understand what was happening. And on our way back, after we take my sister in, (it was still in my city/state) , there was a police man making a way for a vvip or something. Like there was a super modern car passing by. It's white and nothing like I've even seen before. It's futuristic and very sleek. And it drive passed by us. And then I see two chickens (also a futuristic chicken) with a leash attached to it's neck. On the road. Just simply being. And I saw a person (or a woman) holding on to that leash. They make it as a pet. These birds, or chicken. On the roundabout/road. I saw more in front. 

So I don't know what these dreams really mean. It was really heart wrenching running out from those people, while holding all of my heavy works. Tryna run away. ... It's still fresh in my mind's eye. .. then there was a ghost? Idk. But in an old house, were all tryin to go back from it. It was like a vacation house somewhere in the middle of the jungle. I meet someone familiar. A neighbour in real life. But the other day, we met him for something. I don't know .. but he appeared in my dream. And my nephew appeared too. Saying something about the "ghost". It's not really a ghost per say but like a big foot. Or idk. The dream was unclear. But it's like a creature. And I keep on being annoyed /frustrated at my brother in law because he keeps on looking at me when I've decided that I don't want my face to be seen by him. So I'm usually wearing a burqa/face veil. But I don't have it that day/in my dream and he keeps on looking at me and I hated it. 

This dream is just a little traumatic. How everybody from that university was stopping me from taking all my works. It was just , heart wrenching.  Like a horror movie.

6:03AM

Edited by Sabth

I don't have money I only see people got money from that group...

1. Make yourself available. A lot of people need help, so make yourself available. 

2. Figure out what would you love to do to occupy your time, then figure out why you don't have that thing in your life. Then invent it. 

3. Instead of worrying about money, worry about having the best grades and best character. Then others will want you to work with or for them.

4. Always plan and always have a backup plan Incase the plan falls through. 

5. Never let anyone know your plans. 

I'm afraid that I would never be qualified for any works. 

I want to spend my money but my money is with that person. So now there's nothing I can do about it. I need to give him $713 first to get my money back. So now he is withholding my money. Hmm.   ...

Idk if this will work. I don't know why it should. Or why it even exist. Do people really sponsored travels like this randomly? Out of nothing? I don't know why it will work. Or if it will....

Edited by Sabth

This is for my first snow experience. (Though in it I have included Egypt too in it. ) It will be closed in next year. Though I don't know if I'm working and get my own money, it will get a faster results or doing this. I'm just trying. I don't know if it will be successful even. Or why I'm even doing this. 

Edited by Sabth