Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GLORY

God is Love and Hate?

6 posts in this topic

Why saying "God is Love" when God is also duality and hate
If you define love as the desire to be one, then hate is the desire to be seperated, which is what God does by creating others.
Wouldnt it be as correct as saying "God is Hate" 

When I say Love I am not talking what humans call "love", I am talking metaphysics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When I say Love I am not talking what humans call "love", I am talking metaphysics.

So how you define Love? Is it an experience/feeling, a state, self-desire of its own nature, self-"acceptance", ... 

Edited by GLORY

@GLORY like when you are too manly to cry at a romance movie and you try to hold it in but this overwhelming feeling is coming over you that you cannot hold back this movie is so beautiful i cannot contain the emotion I am feeling andstart crying. And sobbing and the emotion intensifies times a billion.  you lose track of any other sense and your body dissapears and you are just this waving orgasm. But it can also take this exact same feeling and reverse it into the opposite just by changing perspective

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But it also feels like god loves me in a personal, human way. Not only me but everything. Maybe I just didn't went deep enough

5 hours ago, GLORY said:

So how you define Love?

Love is the consciousness of metaphysical oneness. When your mind comes to recognize two distinct things as being identical.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.