Javfly33

I fucking hate normies

86 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Can we change the name of the thread?

I say no. It’s good to expose the original intention of this topic.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, blackchair said:

here! I'm here! 

d-man-chasing-person-claw-hammer-illustr

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Thought Art @Carl-Richard I retreat my words. Went today to a meet-up and most of them were great guys. The energy was great. Probably will accept most folks are not at a point of wanting to awaken and stop trying to enlighten people.

On 27/04/2023 at 5:27 PM, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33

Warning: please do not call other users dumb. 

Please also be mindful of using Leo’s teachings about God Love as an excuse for devilry. 

You’ve been in this forum for a long time. Please start to raise the standard you bring here.

@Thought Art Dude, Dude, Dude. can't you see he started by bullying and fucking around (@Stretch) Read the message @Stretch wrote first.

It's really fucking hypocritical sometimes what you guys do.

I opened a topic about some stuff and yeah, I´m not going to be bullyed by the first smartass that thinks he can project his judgment of morality on to me.

You guys as mod really need to see beyond just the fact that I call him 'dumb'. Yeah, I call it dumb, but watch the message I´m replying to him when he was trying to fuck me when his 'humour' trying to ridicule me.

And the mod @Carl-Richard just laughing their words. Dude, great. You are doing a great work then around here, if you laughing the words of people that just go into post to automatically trying to discredit the validity of the topic the author is sharing. Really 'motivates' people to share stuff. Yeah, maybe laugh a bit better more.

If a guy just go into posts to try to 'debunk' the author of the validity of the post he's sharing (like saying, woah, you are so false, that you are preaching about love and at the same time you are hating, that's so ironic mueheheHEHEHE). What you want me to do? That I just 'buy' that attack?. I´m not going to do it. And if these kind of passive-aggressive, subtle bullying replies, is normal for you guys, fine. I´ll just wait until I get banned for defending myself. But I´m not going to receive any kind of judgment projection of some people here that just want to project their frustration/depression, or whatever stuff on to me, which I didn´t do anything wrong.

Bottom line is in this forum trying to instantly being the smartest one (probably motivated by Leo's narcissism) has become so normal that you guys just normalise this shit. And then when I stop the bully, you say to me this shit. C´mon man. @Thought Art

Edited by Javfly33

On 27/04/2023 at 6:23 PM, OldManCorcoran said:

On 27/04/2023 at 6:20 PM, Yimpa said:

Right, so you admit that you hate. 

Is that the life you want to continue living? Nobody is stopping you. But how does hate feel in your body?

@Yimpa Of course Lol. The title literally says 'I hate'.

Well you are right it's not a great feeling. Definitely want to move to higher kind of emotions.

I been stucked in hate for some time as I believe is a reponse to shame and guilt. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Well you are right it's not a great feeling. Definitely want to move to higher kind of emotions.

I been stucked in hate for some time as I believe is a reponse to shame and guilt. 

I feel you. I also get stuck in negative emotions. I’ve been working on processing my trauma seriously for the past couple years. It’s worth it, but it’s in no way easy work. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI