at_anchor

Help with getting to Germany

26 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me get to Germany and to German healthcare and police? I have enough money to last a couple of weeks in some German city, but I am afraid because they will come after me to destroy me and I cannot deal with stuff there because of the language barrier. I think I am poisoned and I also want to be protected 100% 24/7 by German police that is not influenced and corrupted by my government. Is that too much to ask for?

Edited by at_anchor
Added an appropriate title

My fucking family wants me all the worst and wants to hide the truth of its guilt towards me. It also behaves in narcissistic and criminal ways with stealing and lies. I know I shouldn't go against family, but even when I do I just get more put down and told how bad I am for saying anything. I simply cannot prove the lack of fucking love towards me from it throughout years and especially now. I want to get away from my family and society ruled by vicious monsters and criminals. I hate them. They are smart, but aweful.

The police will not give you protection with out a cause they can make sense of. There is no way for them to believe that you where poisoned and its likely they would put you in a mental hospital.

Its also possible a mental hospital is likely where your journey will take you from what I've seen so far of the issue your going through.

Mental hospitals are pretty unhealthy places and likely will not help you much so if possible do everything you can now to figure out how to get your self out of the situation your in before it gets worse.

I would suggest getting a full time job and moving out to your own place ASAP,  or use the money you have to move out and cut all contact with family. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 minutes ago, integral said:

would suggest getting a full time job and moving out to your own place ASAP,  or use the money you have to move out and cut all contact with family. 

No way to get a job that is safe from their interferance and scams here and I have only so much money to go around. So I thought that getting high integrity doctors from Germany to check if I was poisoned or not and then a job there too is actually the only way to survive. No one here wants to mess with this organization, so even if someone wanted to give me a job, soon after they would have to play by their rules and make sure I lose it. The same thing with rent and moving away from home within the boundaries of this place.

@at_anchor What city or country are you living in? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

19 minutes ago, integral said:

@at_anchor What city or country are you living in? 

Close to Germany

The criminal bastards are organized and connected with my internal family enemies, have regular communications with each other and together do stuff against me. All this to make me go insane and angry and if I say anything, like that they are gaslighting and harrassing and humiliating and trying to kill me basically, no one believes it. They think I'm insane.

3 hours ago, integral said:

Mental hospitals are pretty unhealthy places

Exactly. I've been surrounded by terrible people my whole life and haven't even admited it to myself until it's too late now. Disgusting. Playing with my emotions, then with emotions of others around me and taking advantage, deviding and conquering. Disgusting. My traitorous and murderous father is the worst family member of all, but they all share something in common. How sophisticatingly he started to behave these days. In the past he would kick me on the ground and do terrible things to me with his hands in my own room. Now he plays a victim.

On 20/04/2023 at 1:59 PM, integral said:

The police will not give you protection with out a cause they can make sense of. There is no way for them to believe that you where poisoned and its likely they would put you in a mental hospital.

Why can't I just be properly tested? For me to explain the cause is so hard and I have to go against a lot of people, plus mention people I don't want to. And then so forth. I'm actually appalled that I'm gonna witness my own family make sure that I'm dead and my ex and the thieves of the worst kind. If I was leaving this world behind knowing that it will be in good hands, I would die happy. But the way I'll die and the people because of whom I'll have to die is so fucking insane. I want to throw up. I want to throw up.

@at_anchor The person that can help you in this situation is you, you need to move out completely block and distance yourself from toxic people and surround yourself with new healthy ones. There are no other options, no revenge to win, nothing to prove to anyone for safety. 100% take action today to make plans to move out in secret, get out now. Change all your passwords and phone number. Start a new life with new people who you trust. 

Edited by integral

@integral I want to get out now, but the best I can do is pack my stuff and travel to a different country without Airbnb or maybe I could somehow find a place there now. However, you only get this chance once and if it gets screwed, which I'm sure it will because they will higher lawyers and businessmen in different countries to make sure I come back or they won't even have to higher anyone but just somehow spread disinformation and ruin my chances. I could be robbed of my diary and stuff that I don't read but wrote. I could end up realizing that I'm just not welcome and can't stay.

I'm afraid that this life is kind of a thing of the past and that I'm already one step in my grave. I'd like to think that I'm not, but yeah. I just end up being screwed over and over again. It might not be possible to do what you are telling me to do. 

I don't know how. I know this is really necessary, but I don't know how. I don't want to end up on the streets or worse, from one tyrant to another. I had enough. I want to change, yet I can't. I want to go, yet I can't. 

it is also hardly possible to get away from here in secret and undetected.

@at_anchor Got to get a full time job so you have money then move out to any apartment, no one will come looking for you. 

@integral Yeah, but I have to learn German first for that. I'm not interested in staying here any longer. Kind of lost everything and don't want to lose any more. Germany means safety and freedom to me. I should learn that language first

And you don't know if it is true that nobody is gonna come looking for me. They are. If someone is gonna be looking at me all the time, stalking me, I would rather have Germans be the ones to do that because they are not corrupt and they would not want to harm me with their power.

@integral it is just that german is hard and not on my list of priorities when it comes to learning a language. i also kind of don't know if i want to become a german or not. whether i want to stay in germany for the rest of my life or not. also afraid that i will not be able to get a job there even when i learn it. 

i swear my life here is over and it came to a stop long ago. my existence here is unbearable. to me and others. 

i don't know how to fucking go there. i want to go there now and stay there. i just don't have the courage, faith and resources and i am afraid.

Why just Germany? Your English seems good. Go to Ireland/Scandinavia. Plenty of jobs there and very safe.

On 20/04/2023 at 0:50 PM, at_anchor said:

My fucking family wants me all the worst and wants to hide the truth of its guilt towards me. It also behaves in narcissistic and criminal ways with stealing and lies. I know I shouldn't go against family, but even when I do I just get more put down and told how bad I am for saying anything. I simply cannot prove the lack of fucking love towards me from it throughout years and especially now. I want to get away from my family and society ruled by vicious monsters and criminals. I hate them. They are smart, but aweful.

You sound like you are in psychosis. Go seek a mental health professional, they will be able to help you. 

10 hours ago, vindicated erudite said:

You sound like you are in psychosis. Go seek a mental health professional, they will be able to help you. 

i sounded like i was in psychosis. i wrote it all badly, i know, sorry for that. but i'm not kidding about some family members wanting me the worst. key is some and those are really unbelievably, like i never knew them. and honestly, the messing with my evidence of the past on my phone by some people to protect my family against me creeps me out. they don't care about my family, but as long as we are devided and they have a lot to lose by me basically saying they did this and are responsible for that, they will be useful for guys who really want me down.