assx95

Does Lion's Mane Mushrooms cause loss of Libido?

6 posts in this topic

I already have low libidio to start with. Anyone experienced side effects of low libido with Lion's Mane?

Unlikely to be permanent change even if it does short term

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Take a libido boosting herb like shilajit to balance out? Simple.

As above so below, as within so without.

Try waking up in the morning and not eating any carbs, eat only eggs and a bell pepper, report back with libido. 

If you have insulin resistance, carbs destroys libido. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Thx! I will have to independently research!

On 16/04/2023 at 4:26 AM, integral said:

Try waking up in the morning and not eating any carbs, eat only eggs and a bell pepper, report back with libido. 

If you have insulin resistance, carbs destroys libido. 

There are different ways to see this. For example, when i choose to consume eggs or animal products, i definitely notice an abundance of energy in the lower root/sexual chakras and the need to workout, or move, or dance, yoga or make love.. to channel it out. Its definitely In 'excess' for me and I notice when making love, ejaculation comes sooner, because especially animal products, act more like "stimulants" to the human body. You become what you eat so more animal-like.

Where mostly I consume one or two fruit meals a day, my energy is more in the heart and higher chakras and less focus on physical pleasures and needs. It eventually balances out and there is no dominating force in my lower chakras needing to be released, or higher, but when I wanna use them they work just as good, actually better because I am more meditative and usually never need to ejaculate rather I circulate the sexual energy. This is very challenging if I had consumed animal products prior.

Of course everyone is at different levels of consciousness so experiences will vary but this is what I have observed these last few years around food, health and herbs.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.