Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

Where in the Spiral is Paul Rosolie?

4 posts in this topic

@MsNobody

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

Such an interesting interview, Paul lives in the jungle but when I hear him talking sounds like green/yellow. What do you guys think?

Intuitive speculation here, I think he's mostly stage green with some orange and blue, very little stage yellow otherwise he'd see how deeply relative his position is and communicate differently. Terms of cognitive development and cognitive biases I think he's got body bias and has more bodily intelligence than average, as well as a mind with dominant sense making of kinesthetic or feelings versus visual/auditory learner, also may have nature intelligence higher than average as early childhood seems to love nature and outdoors more, may also be early coping mechanism for his extreme learning difficulties. Moral development and circle of concern is higher as he loves animals deeply, although loving animals may be  a sign of human relationship problems and difficulties because most cases empaths that value animals devalue humans in relation and have difficulty connecting to other humans. From his mannerisms and body language personality types and traits are that he's Open minded-extroverted-messy-disagreeable-low in neuroticism, ego development is conformist or magician(Jane Loevinger's 9 stages of ego development), extroverted enough to maintain conversation framing and appear agreeable to Lex Fridman is a bit difficult for me to read if he's deceiving Lex or some other motive.

Also a bit difficult to psychological assess more accurately because of his use of Ayahuasca plant that may have mellowed his ego down  a bit. Other than that I'm skeptical of his claims of gigantic anacondas or crocodiles, trust his stories of uncontacted tribes they do exist. Despite my personal life of experiencing the paranormal and supernatural I have yet to come across cryptids that are gigantic. 

@Danioover9000 I find him to be very authentic and egoless. He doesn't have a strong need to defend himself or his opinions. 

He only did ayahuasca once, I don't think ayahuasca played a big role in his development. What I do think helped was being in contact with nature, when we connect with nature we are obligated to connect deeply with our bodies. That's tantra, connection with the inner wisdom of the body. As a society, because of religion and other dogmas/ideologies, we are a bit and if not a lot lol disconnected from our bodies and the intelligence from within, so much so that we go after books, masters, gurus to look for answers, when all the answers are within. This connection with the body he seems to have in abundance. 

I haven't studied the 9 stages of ego development. Thank you for the recommendation, maybe it will bring me more insights :)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

On 12/04/2023 at 5:35 PM, MsNobody said:

@Danioover9000 I find him to be very authentic and egoless. He doesn't have a strong need to defend himself or his opinions. 

He only did ayahuasca once, I don't think ayahuasca played a big role in his development. What I do think helped was being in contact with nature, when we connect with nature we are obligated to connect deeply with our bodies. That's tantra, connection with the inner wisdom of the body. As a society, because of religion and other dogmas/ideologies, we are a bit and if not a lot lol disconnected from our bodies and the intelligence from within, so much so that we go after books, masters, gurus to look for answers, when all the answers are within. This connection with the body he seems to have in abundance. 

I haven't studied the 9 stages of ego development. Thank you for the recommendation, maybe it will bring me more insights :)

We’ve been connected to nature for hundreds of thousands of years. We only grew in consciousness as we urbanised and industrialised. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie