Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

I am practically 'enlightened' at the level of Sounds

3 posts in this topic

I don't know much about god awakening, aliens, infinite consciousness or so on, or at least I don't have it clear what that is, even though I might have an intuition.

But I get constant non-dual states when focusing on just SOUNDS (like birds chirping, dogs barking, etc...).

It just becomes clear to me that the Sound its happening Here and There, Nowhere, inside the Mind of God.

The Sound is actually a representation/pours literally Love. It's so easy for me to just be in non-duality effortlessly this way. In the visual way it's not so easy for me, it doesn't seem as easy to break the duality that way. Interesting. 

Every sense can be a conduit to yourself, if it bridges the sameness of the perceiver and the perceived. You lose and find yourself within it.

It's funny how forms perceive the cosmos differently. My brain often defaults to music when I'm not actively thinking, even when I am aware that it is just another thought. John Yates writes about sub-minds in "The Mind Illuminated", and apparently one of my sub-minds loves to jam. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Light waves are electromagnetic sound as well.

Thoughts are electromagnetic sound.

You experience sounds and thoughts in exactly  the same way.

Listen closely... for the echo... of your genesis.