Santiago Ram

The Timer-Based Lockbox Solution for Preventing Psychedelic Overdose

6 posts in this topic

The day I consumed six LSD squares and became violent with my family is a day that still haunts me. The pain and trauma I caused were unimaginable, and I knew I needed help. I spent the next four years in rehab, where I endured being tied to a chair and slapped in the face as part of my treatment. Despite the challenges, I discovered a life-changing solution that would save me from compulsive redosing and prevent future psychedelic overdoses: the Timer-Based Lockbox.

My Descent into Darkness

When I first started using psychedelics, I never imagined I'd end up losing control and hurting the people I loved the most. The fateful night when I took six LSD squares turned my life upside down. My actions were so violent and erratic that my family had no choice but to seek help for me, and I began a grueling four-year journey through rehab.

The Turning Point: Discovering the Timer-Based Lockbox

During my time in rehab, I came across the Timer-Based Lockbox, a simple yet effective solution for preventing compulsive redosing. This device has the potential to save lives by ensuring that substances can only be accessed after a predetermined amount of time has passed. When I first learned about the Timer-Based Lockbox, I knew that it could be my ticket to a safer and healthier life, so I committed to incorporating it into my daily routine.

How the Timer-Based Lockbox Works

As you consider using the Timer-Based Lockbox for your own needs, it's important to understand how it works. This device allows you to set a timer that prevents access to the stored substances until the timer runs out. This built-in delay helps you maintain discipline and self-control, ensuring that you don't impulsively consume more than intended. By using the Timer-Based Lockbox, you can take a proactive approach to preventing overdose and creating a safer environment for your psychedelic use.

My New Life with Memantine and the Timer-Based Lockbox

After rehab, I decided to try Memantine, a dissociative, as a part of my healing journey. With the Timer-Based Lockbox, I was able to prevent overdosing on Memantine, as I had full control over my dosing schedule. Since implementing the Timer-Based Lockbox, I am proud to say that I have not experienced an overdose, and my life has improved significantly.

You Can Do It Too

Now that you know about the Timer-Based Lockbox, consider how it can benefit your own life. By incorporating this device into your routine, you can enjoy the therapeutic effects of psychedelics and nootropics without the risk of overdose. As you develop your self-control and discipline, you'll find that the Timer-Based Lockbox becomes an essential tool for responsible drug use.

+1000 I don't use this for psychedelics but with other chems and it surely has made me life easier and I can have a healthy habit/use of some substances that otherwise maybe I couldn't. Great gadget for sure. 

Great Idea, can be used for anything addictive or that you want to limit conception of, like food/candy. 

Can make a timer locked fridge and all the cupboards in the house so only at specific times of the day will it unlock to eat. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Why do you need to redose acid in the first place? You just take the substance and enjoy the trip. Also, I would never take more than 200ug of acid, 200 ug is terrfyingly strong. 

@Santiago Ram great advice 

But I cannot understand how you are so addicted to redosing lsd. I know no one who has this addiction

I need to force myself to redose

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Santiago Ram great advice 

But I cannot understand how you are so addicted to redosing lsd. I know no one who has this addiction

I need to force myself to redose

Everyone’s mind is different. For some of us, redosing psychedelics is a real issue, for others not. Also, when you experiment with dissociatives such as Ketamine, this issue becomes more relevant. As Leo has warned ‘Psychedelics are Dangerous’.