LSD-Rumi

Multiple small meals or two large ones?

5 posts in this topic

Intermittent fasting vs the traditional way. I eat two large meals but I feel really tired after eating so I am thinking of adopting the other way of eating multiple times a day.

What do you think? Which one is healthier. 

You can try eating multiple meals, but I doubt it will fix your issue. I don't see why it would.

I eat 1-2 meals and I don't feel tired. 

It's probably what you're eating, not the timing.

Or maybe you're an anomaly. Experiment through trial and error and see what works.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

3-4 meals a day is probably healthiest in general, because:

1. That’s when a few markers are optimal when compared with 1-2 meals and 5-6+ meals a day — in particular a marker perhaps most aptly described as “protein turnover efficiency” as it’s simply derived from athletic performance and adaptation rate.

2. Anything that improves adaptation rate will also almost certainly reduce biological stress (and possibly inflammation and fatigue) in some way, which has a change of slowing the natural progression of disease and aging.

Edited by The0Self

I find less meals and more fasting healthier but it all depends on you and your lifestyle.

For example: In spring/summer I like to enjoy juicy fruits all day long and in autum/winter I have less frequent meals and more heavy/larger meals in the afternoon/evening like potatoes, pumpkin ect...

You have to find what works best for you man, there is no fixed answer to your body of consciousness.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Intermittent fasting vs the traditional way. I eat two large meals but I feel really tired after eating so I am thinking of adopting the other way of eating multiple times a day.

What do you think? Which one is healthier. 

Intermittent fasting burns fat the fastest, but its not a healthy option long-term. You shouldn't be tired after eating but feeling satiated and ready to work. More important than meal timing is nutrition.

Edited by Jwayne

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne