Davino

Are 2g + 2g after 1h equal to 4g? Or it's a 2g trip that lasts longer?

6 posts in this topic

I heard that if you don't take all the dose at once your trip just lasts longer but it does not increase the potency, is this true? I plan to eat magic truffles Valhalla. I want to go deep, but the come up in mushrooms can be uncomfortable. This is why I thought about a more progressive come up. Also any tips to make the come up more clean? For example, LSD come up is absolutely gorgeous, however mushrooms are like an elevator, we'll have to wait till the doors open and then I can enjoy. I have heard about lemon tek, any other advice?

Please talk from direct experience otherwise be honest and share your source of information.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Captura.PNG

Found this online but I'm surprised that this applies even for 1h difference between intakes

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino I tried it with acid. It addes up like normally even If I take it after 2h. The trip become much stronger.

The higher the blood concentration the stronger the trip. Obviously 4g divided into 2 doses would not be a strong as 4g in one dose, but if it's a long-lasting substance, then taking them only 1 hour apart would be like the power of taking a little under 4g but with slightly longer duration than usual.

Do you recommend doing some tea for the first intake and then lemon tek?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞