Javfly33

New Awakening: "I" am creating the music and objects around me

9 posts in this topic

I was already in a very heightened state of consciousness, almost ready to 'explode' into Infinity, when my neighbour starting to playing a Pop hit song.

My consciousness unified completely and become conscious I was the music and I actually 'felt' how I was moving the bass and tweeters of the speaker to produce the song.

Now I am conscious I am creating this screen with my own consciousness. 

When you realize it it's like..of course! It couldn't be any other way. It's direct, it's here. Its me. 

Having said that: remember, only LEO IS AWAKE, I AM NOT AWAKE.

What I've realized its peanuts compared to Alien Awakening. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 were you shocked by this or was it euphoric, or more mundane like cool, how could I not knew this!? 

7 hours ago, Holykael said:

Did it happen on what psychedelic 

Nope. On a yoga Kriya. I am awakening every fucking morning. You guys do not know what you are missing by not having a proper energised practice.

I am tapping into 5-MeO States of consciousness almost every fucking morning. Of course only for some seconds, not minutes or hours like on actual proper DMT. But at this point I probably not going to take psychedelics ever again. Don't see point. If I do I will only do them for recreation and fun. 

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 were you shocked by this or was it euphoric, or more mundane like cool, how could I not knew this!? 

Bro, you can not imagine.

There was not a 'self' at this point that could 'feel'. Consciousness exploded into pure Love.

This is a best high than Heroin and Cocaine combined. It's pure Intense Love. It's fucking nuts. It's a fucking miracle. You don't feel a 'body' at this point, and of course not a 'mind' with emotions. Just like an explosion of Bliss. 

Edited by Javfly33

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nope. On a yoga Kriya. I am awakening every fucking morning. You guys do not know what you are missing by not having a proper energised practice.

I am tapping into 5-MeO States of consciousness almost every fucking morning. Of course only for some seconds, not minutes or hours like on actual proper DMT. But at this point I probably not going to take psychedelics ever again. Don't see point. If I do I will only do them for recreation and fun. 

Bro, you can not imagine.

There was not a 'self' at this point that could 'feel'. Consciousness exploded into pure Love.

This is a best high than Heroin and Cocaine combined. It's pure Intense Love. It's fucking nuts. It's a fucking miracle. You don't feel a 'body' at this point, and of course not a 'mind' with emotions. Just like an explosion of Bliss. 

Any guides on how to practice Kriya Yoga

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Any guides on how to practice Kriya Yoga

It's not Kriya yoga. It's a Kriya I learned from Isha foundation (the one from Sadhguru).

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It's not Kriya yoga. It's a Kriya I learned from Isha foundation (the one from Sadhguru).

Any videos or anything on how to practice?

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Any videos or anything on how to practice?

You'll have to do their 'inner engineering' course. It's where they teach it. They teach it in person or online. It's called 'Shamavhi mahamudra kriya' if you want to look it up. 

It entails an energy transmission from the teacher. Sadhguru will literally initiate some energy tricks the day it's taught to you, so I would advice if you want to really give a solid try get it from them. (not trying to do advertisement because I do believe in this case its worth it to get it 'the right way')

Edited by Javfly33