StarStruck

Question to PUA guys: reputation

9 posts in this topic

So I go out to this club in my city. I only go out once a week because I’m focused on myself. And I go to this club because it is close by this low investment and the quality of girls are good. 

I know some guys from this night club and some girls. They are loose acquaintances from dance schools and such. I don’t do pickup within this cloud. Only pickup on girls who are outsides of this cloud. 

The thing is that the girls within this “social” cloud have their eyes on me all the time. So when I talk to a new girl they all watch what I’m doing and most of the time pretend they aren’t watching but they get caught all the time. 

I’m on the fence what my attitude should be. I could just not care and pick up the younger girls and live my life or I could be like some guys who are just a social animal? Or perhaps do both?

Obviously girls judge guys who try to pickup a girl from their own group, my question is this: do girls judge guys who pickup girls outside of their group?

Why don't you just try to date the girls that you like?

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So I go out to this club in my city. I only go out once a week because I’m focused on myself. And I go to this club because it is close by this low investment and the quality of girls are good. 

I know some guys from this night club and some girls. They are loose acquaintances from dance schools and such. I don’t do pickup within this cloud. Only pickup on girls who are outsides of this cloud. 

The thing is that the girls within this “social” cloud have their eyes on me all the time. So when I talk to a new girl they all watch what I’m doing and most of the time pretend they aren’t watching but they get caught all the time. 

I’m on the fence what my attitude should be. I could just not care and pick up the younger girls and live my life or I could be like some guys who are just a social animal? Or perhaps do both?

Obviously girls judge guys who try to pickup a girl from their own group, my question is this: do girls judge guys who pickup girls outside of their group?

Why not just date the girls that you like?

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

On 31/03/2023 at 9:18 PM, StarStruck said:

do girls judge guys who pickup girls outside of their group?

Yes, you get the seal: highly attractive.

1 hour ago, universe said:

Yes, you get the seal: highly attractive.

^^^This. Girls are attracted to guys who already get girls. If you are seen talking to a bunch of hot girls at the club, you will only be seen as more desirable to girls in your friend group

Definitely don't worry about this. And don't respond/address them watching/seeing you.

They are seeing you get girls, alright. That raises your attractiveness in their eyes, no matter what words they'd utter about it.

Getting self-conscious about it and adapting to perceived judgment from others would lower your status again.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

Definitely don't worry about this. And don't respond/address them watching/seeing you.

They are seeing you get girls, alright. That raises your attractiveness in their eyes, no matter what words they'd utter about it.

Getting self-conscious about it and adapting to perceived judgment from others would lower your status again.

True

16 hours ago, Nabd said:

I used to frequent a Cafe where many of my friends would hangout, both males and females.

Once I started talking to new girls who are there, ALL the girls whom I knew before literally started flirting with me whenever they could, because they saw me as a guy who could literally walk up to a hot a girl and just chat her up and they saw the girls laughing and having fun, which raised my value automatically.

The guys hated me ofc, but hey you cant win everyone apporval.

So definitely talk to new girls, or girls whom you already now, that's social proof and its very valuable, because once you have it, looks wont matter anymore.

Little update:

I thought those girls were judging me. I was wrong. These girls are trying to reach out to me so I guess they weren't judging me. I guess they were "judging" me but not in a bad way.

22 minutes ago, Nabd said:

They always do, almost every girl I met who was in a relationship, she would be with a guy who talks to many girls, now they all say they wish their bf would stop, but once you stop, you lose the girl. ?

Don’t ask a fish how to catch fish. 

In a way getting laid is like hunting “game”. One has to be ruthless and decisive.