Vido

What is surrender mean to you? (Personal experience ONLY) [thread]

6 posts in this topic

I read a recent trip report where a person had a beautiful insight on surrender which is just to face your fear. 

I was wondering what your personal experience with that word is and how you interpret it

NOTE: I'M NOT LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S DEFINITIONS OR WHAT THE RIGHT DEFINITION IS.  So please refrain from sharing hear say definitions.

Thank you for understanding

Yep, facing your fear is what’s going on. And you are imagining fear. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Yep, facing your fear is what’s going on. And you are imagining fear. 

I always kinda run away from fear and then kinda deal with it. But your perspective changes that

2 minutes ago, Vido said:

I always kinda run away from fear and then kinda deal with it. But your perspective changes that

I have OCD and avoidance is a compulsion of mine. 

Beautiful things unfold when I do the opposite of what the OCD bully tells me what to do

OCD is protecting me from God-realization, but little does OCD know that God is the Master. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Surrender means Being in alignment with Your Divine Will, You Highest Purpose, Your Highest Self. It means not being at war with yourself, but instead, Falling Back with Full Faith and Trust that You will be there to catch Yourself in Your Own Open Arms.

This is Simply a Relaxation into Unconditional Love.

Love Relaxing into Love's Open Arms.

Edited by tuku747

I remeber I was terrified of dying and there was a very angry man at work he would yell and scream all night angry. He was talking to me about mushroom and how to get it. I was desperate to be healed by my fear of death so I listened to the angriest man I've ever met and bought the mushroom and ate them. I was scared of drugs but did it anyway because I was helpless. That night I had kundalini awakemimg on mushroom. My head became a beacon of energy flowing through my skull and body. I was crying as God was revealing to me that I cannot die. Trusting people and doing things we don't ordinarily do will open up beautiful windows. The angriest man I've ever met gave me something that has brought me the most peace in my life.