davecraw

Is there a difference between time and change?

26 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, perception doesn't stop. You could say it gets super-charged and mystified.

Your perception become Divine and supernatural. But that isn't the main point. The main point is that you become conscious of how you are imagining reality all around yourself.

Ok, thanks for the useful pointer.

For some reason I keep believing that the truest God state is beyond perception and imagination. Some kind of singularity godhead, where time, space and phenomena stop but there's an infinite level of self-awareness and being-ness.

Is that even possible in your experience? Some infinitely formless God state?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

25 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Ok, thanks for the useful pointer.

For some reason I keep believing that the truest God state is beyond perception and imagination. Some kind of singularity godhead, where time, space and phenomena stop but there's an infinite level of self-awareness and being-ness.

Is that even possible in your experience? Some infinitely formless God state?

The biggest thing that is tripping you up is the assumption that there is only one God state. There are hundreds of various God states and they do not come in some linear heirarchical order. God comes in many different flavors.

Yes, there is a state of consciousness in which you exist as a formless singularity. That's what people call the Godhead. It's not necessarily the best or ultimate. Do not equate that with Awakening per se. You don't need to be in a formless state to be Awake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The biggest thing that is tripping you up is the assumption that there is only one God state. There are hundreds of various God states and they do not come in some linear heirarchical order. God comes in many different flavors.

That's going to be a really long journey then :D But I really wanna reach those pinnacles.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there is a state of consciousness in which you exist as a formless singularity. That's what people call the Godhead. It's not necessarily the best or ultimate. 

That's fascinating!

I would love to reach that absolute formless state, I can't really imagine what it feels to be conscious without forms. Perceptions act as some kind of concentration point where you can exercise your presence/consciousness, since I have problems feeling Being without forms. I'm really interested in that pure self-recognition without creation. I guess it feels really "eternal" and unfathomable.

Is there some specific psychedelic suitable for it?

Inquire in the now.

5 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I would love to reach that absolute formless state

I personally wouldn’t get too excited about that, at least from my own experience. 

Perhaps I simply was not ready to experience that yet. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I would love to reach that absolute formless state, I can't really imagine what it feels to be conscious without forms. Perceptions act as some kind of concentration point where you can exercise your presence/consciousness, since I have problems feeling Being without forms. I'm really interested in that pure self-recognition without creation. I guess it feels really "eternal" and unfathomable.

It feels like how the Universe was before the Big Bang.

Is there some specific psychedelic suitable for it?

Any of them at high enough doses.

5-MeO-DMT would be the most direct.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It feels like how the Universe was before the Big Bang.

Any of them at high enough doses.

5-MeO-DMT would be the most direct.

Thanks ?

Inquire in the now.