Breakingthewall

5 meo, the breaker

6 posts in this topic

a mystic is a person who has the barrier that keeps him as a finite form dimmer than normal. many of us are not natural mystics but we have a strong inclination for it. our barrier is solid, we are anchored in the earthly. for this there is 5 meo dmt. 5 meo is not just a psychedelic that gives you insight. it is a dissolvent of the walls of the ego, and dissolves them permanently. 5 meo used regularly will change you forever. you will be another person. Do you want that? because that will happen.

In my last experience, I broke the barriers of the ego well broken, doing almost 100 mg in 12 hours. since then I have had about 3 or 4 reactivations a day, moments in which reality completely loses its shape, like a 5 meo trip. sleeping, on the train, at home...besides, if I take two puffs of weed, infinity opens. Yesterday I tried vaping 3mg and had a total breakthrough, more than doing 20 mg before.  5 meo dmt is oil for your spiritual gears. If you know how to use it with intuition and intelligence, it is the definitive tool

Edited by Breakingthewall

You have to give yourself big breaks from drugs, experiencing high states of consciousness might lead to mental illness/instability if you do it regularly. There is a reason we are born like this, and the reason that we are born is just to experience life with others, during my ego death this was very clear. Developing and digging in high state of consciousness is just a belief and not lifes goal.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

You have to give yourself big breaks from drugs, experiencing high states of consciousness might lead to mental illness/instability if you do it regularly. There is a reason we are born like this, and the reason that we are born is just to experience life with others, during my ego death this was very clear. Developing and digging in high state of consciousness is just a belief and not lifes goal.

You Could be right, but my mind is very solid and i have quite good intuition. Anyway, everything is possible. We will see

@Breakingthewall Good work!

Just be careful not to lose your grip on everyday life. Doing that much 5-MeO gets dangerous. You have to stay vigilant about basic safety.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

Yes, I understand how it can unbalance life. I also have Martin Ball insomnia in mind, I don't know how he is now. but the reality is that there was a barrier in my mind that I had to break. Good thing this substance exists

Edited by Leo Gura

On 20.3.2023 at 4:05 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I also have Martin Ball insomnia in mind, I don't know how he is now.

In his last podcast he said it's much better than it was a few years ago, but still his sleep could be a lot better. According to him, he has to live with that.