LSD-Rumi

PCE microdose for energy and relaxation is Amazing!!

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you think about the similitude between PCP and pce? 

They are basically the same.

pcp is one of the most dangerous drugs out there, it can turn your life into hell.

mania, psychosis? I have a very  stable mind but I am very careful too.

The only fuck up I did, is I took a 10 mg or so from a dervative called 3-ho pcp, I discovered later on that this one is much more potent than other derivatives and 10 mg is a heavy dose. I had a flu like symptoms for a couple of days but I recovered very well, I read online that people had a similar experience like this.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

They are basically the same.

mania, psychosis? I have a very  stable mind but I am very careful too.

The only fuck up I did, is I took a 10 mg or so from a dervative called 3-ho pcp, I discovered later on that this one is much more potent than other derivatives and 10 mg is a heavy dose. I had a flu like symptoms for a couple of days but I recovered very well, I read online that people had a similar experience like this.

I have read that pcp is extremely addictive, that it leads people to go days without eating or sleeping, consuming it without being able to stop, and that basically, it takes you to hell.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have read that pcp is extremely addictive, that it leads people to go days without eating or sleeping, consuming it without being able to stop, and that basically, it takes you to hell.

More than ketamine ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I didn't feel any kind of addictivity tbh. I once watched an interview with Hamilton Morris explaining how much pcp is misunderstood and stigmatized by traditional journalism.