LSD-Rumi

OCD supplements that really work!

13 posts in this topic

I had OCD for years and tried every supplement on earth trying to treat it. Some of them could eliminate OCD entirely in mild to moderate cases

Let's list these substances

NAC, this is the strongest substance out there for OCD, it eliminate it for hours and it can also reduce depression. It has a very sour taste, so pills is the way

Inositol, a type of suger that works wonders for ocd. It also gives energy and helps clears the mind. It has other benefits, like regulation of blood sugar levels and it helps greatly in ovairan cysts cases.

Zinc with copper

Magnesium, be careful, not all magnesium supplements really work, some like magnesium oxide don't get absorbed well.

Omega 3, also not all omega 3 products are strong enough, make sure to take it with a fatty meal.

• all links are affiliate links 
Edited by LSD-Rumi

Nice. I use all the supplements you mentioned (besides inositol) and it seems to help. 

Have you ever done exposure response prevention (ERP) therapy by any chance?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Have you ever done exposure response prevention (ERP) therapy by any chance

Yeah, it was so stupid tbh

Felt nothing.

If you effectively detoxify the body, fast and eliminate all the mucus and other issues that prevent optimal flow of energy and nutrient absorption, and then properly nourish your body with nutrient dense organic (whole-food), you will never need another supplement.

Body > Mind

As above so below, as within so without.

1 minute ago, M A J I said:

If you effectively detoxify the body, fast and eliminate all the mucus and other issues that prevent optimal flow of energy and nutrient absorption, and then properly nourish your body with nutrient dense organic (whole-food), you will never need another supplement.

Body > Mind

Lol. You never had ocd, so you really don't know. This is the type of new agey things I hate.

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Lol. You never had ocd, so you really don't know. This is the type of new agey things I hate.

This is simple physics. Its how the universe works.

12 minutes ago, M A J I said:

This is simple physics. Its how the universe works.

Yes and you are so wise. One day life will beat the shit out of you and you will really understand how such new agey things are basically bullshit. Life is brutal and mental illness is barbaric. (sorry if this is harsh or inappropriate)

Ihave just made a post about OCD, maybe you can read it.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Yes I've been there and been classified with all those dis-orders, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia ect.. They are all falsities of man who has yet to fully awaken and cure himself of all dis-ease/dis-order. This is the Awakening/Healing path my friend. This is called Self-Mastery or Self-Realization.

To Realize the True self you have to go beyond the personhood.

Edited by M A J I

12 minutes ago, M A J I said:

Yes I've been there and been classified with all those dis-orders, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia ect.. They are all falsities of man who has yet to fully awaken and cure himself of all dis-ease/dis-order. This is the Awakening/Healing path my friend. This is called Self-Mastery or Self-Realization.

To Realize the True self you have to go beyond the personhood.

Hmmm. How can you awaken if you are that mentally ill in the first place? I have reached all kinds of insights on psychedelics but then relapsed rapidly into mental illness. I think the path is, you first cure your mental illness then worry about awkening.

26 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Hmmm. How can you awaken if you are that mentally ill in the first place? I have reached all kinds of insights on psychedelics but then relapsed rapidly into mental illness. I think the path is, you first cure your mental illness then worry about awkening.

Heal your body (physical) comes first. Then comes mind and emotions. Fasting and Detoxifying the body whilst devoting oneself to the path of Truth will lead you back to your natural state.

Most mental illness comes from a toxic body. When Body heals then mind naturally follows, followed by emotional mastery and your Spirit can come through in its fullest expression.

I would start of with gradual steps on detoxifying and incorporating fasting into your life. Once you get the hang of it then you can start fasting from non-food things like social media, technologies, gossip and low-conscious activities, sensory-stimulants ect...

We must find a natural environment away from all the "noise" that allows the (Nervous System) to relax and heal, and while this may not always be possible, you can always minimize and simplify your own living space.

Trust this helps

Edited by M A J I

On 3/21/2023 at 8:39 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Yes and you are so wise. One day life will beat the shit out of you and you will really understand how such new agey things are basically bullshit. Life is brutal and mental illness is barbaric. (sorry if this is harsh or inappropriate)

lol I just realized we are similar. ?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

lol I just realized we are similar. ?

Do you hate new age too? Lol

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Do you hate new age too? Lol

Im 34, are we the same age, is this a match made heaven? :D

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?