Yimpa

Share Your AI Artwork

19 posts in this topic

Besides my profile pic, here’s another one using DALL·E 2

”A painting of a monkey with big teeth squatting down brushing its teeth with a golden crown on its head”

44BD0B0F-6FA1-4EC1-B147-238EA892C8EC.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

(DALL·E 2)

A dark oil painting of a figure drinking from a tall canteen. The theme is anxiety and confusion.

IMG_5122.png

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

(DALL·E 2)

“A silhouette of a bull charging after a figure of a human at night”

(I actually dreamed about being charged by a bull last night. AI really reinterpreted my dream in a poignant way. And, ironically, I actually did have my hand eaten by the bull in that dream).

IMG_5145.png

Edited by Yimpa

When you take weed, but experience mushrooms instead xD

IMG_5156.png

DALL·E 2 

Expressive oil painting of two humans kissing, depicted as the universe

IMG_5249.png

16 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Yimpa You can call it “Anima x Animus”

Cool, I’ve never heard that term before! How’d you find out about that?

Welp. My friend gaslighted me today and told me AI art isn’t real art ? (I use the term gaslighting in this situation because I shared with them AI art about our favorite activity we like to do together - bowling. They told me that my AI art has no reason and meaning behind it. So I felt personally hurt).

Now I understand the backlash when people get criticized for using psychedelics as being an illegitimate spiritual tool.

IMG_5300.png

Edited by Yimpa

dave_miqote_ffxiv_final_fantasy_14_black

This was meant to be my character in FFXIV - even with different keywords there was always a cat cropping up in the image.

@enzyme which AI image generator did you use?

A stained glass window depicting a cat using a smartphone

IMG_5333.png

3 minutes ago, enzyme said:

@Yimpa Midjourney

Does Midjourney AI art not have a watermark like DALL·E 2 does?

If you notice my DALL·E 2 posts, they all have the colored squares on the bottom right, indicating that the AI art was produced using DALL·E 2. 

Hand drawing of a sloth lying down inside a banana peel

IMG_5350.png

Oil painting of a pharaoh with a snake around its neck

IMG_0416.png

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Two giant lovebirds cuddling in space, oil painting 

IMG_5433.png

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A photo of a bear hugging a lion

IMG_5469.png

Edited by Yimpa