CARDOZZO

Music - Live Performances

58 posts in this topic

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Peak Kanye.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

fun fact:

In 1995 Weezer performed 'Say it aint so' on Letterman. Rivers, the lead singer, had recently had surgery and had to wear a leg brace, so he asked his bandmates to put on a big show and distract the audience.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:29 PM, ryandesreu said:

Nice one!

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.