Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abundance

The reality we experience changes based on our state of consciousness??

7 posts in this topic

It may seem obvious to most on here that the world we experience is dependent on our state of consciousness. But could it also extend to not only the reality we experience as a self but to the the world at large? 

Then again I guess its impossible for me to know if this is true until I change my state of consciousness. Any response I recieve on here will be a product of the state of consciousness I'm currently in. Am I making sense or am I deluded? 

Edited by abundance

Your consciousness can be so high that the other literally becomes you, it's like you talking to yourself and getting back answers from god or yourself. So yes the reality you experience in your dream changes with the state of consciousness you're in,  First aspect of higher consciousness is sensing where other people belong in consciousness/ranks. Second highest aspect is when you start to interact with different people no matter where they are in consciousness and you accept them as they are without making a seperation. And so on.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Your "U" niverse is your "inner" verse. The Internal I is creating it all through holographic projection of consciousness. All that you experience, even DMT is "within" you. Ultimately, you are the only one here, others are simply your versions of them. You are always the center of your universe.

Just now, player1995 said:

Your "U" niverse is your "inner" verse. The Internal I is creating it all through holographic projection of consciousness. All that you experience, even DMT is "within" you. Ultimately, you are the only one here, others are simply your versions of them. You are always the center of your universe.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

30 minutes ago, player1995 said:

Very interesting. 

If I'm the only one here and the reality I experience is a direct result of my current state of consciousness, does the "outside world" change with it? Its sounds you're saying the world will remain the same but I will experience it differently. There will still be war and suffering but I will experience all of that as pure Love. 

Edited by abundance

5 minutes ago, abundance said:

Very interesting. 

If I'm the only one here and the reality I experience is a direct result of my current state of consciousness, does the "outside world" change with it? Its sounds you're saying the world will remain the same but I will experience it differently. There will still be war and suffering but I will experience all of that as pure Love. 

The world will remain  as the things happening already happend, but what you will become conscious of is that you were an actor all this time. You will realize that the wars that are happening, is just you god giving yourself love/heaven to experience yourself in and you will also know that you're immortal. This is where i am now, i've literally had to pierce my heart with my consciousness and die to become aware of these things

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, abundance said:

Very interesting. 

There are infinite realities, the greater changes you make within yourself, the more you shift  into the reality that supports your vibration.

The world you were in remains the same, you are in a new world each and every moment. Eventually things like war and suffering can most definitely cease to exist in your reality, where you simply will never see or attract it again, its most definitely possible.

As for now the world is going through, as "you" are going through, a transition process.

In a nutshell.