Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hojo

Is nothing in control of god

4 posts in this topic

When in god state do you have control? I have been in states where I was just watching and travelling dimensions and it felt like my soul was controlling itself. When we enter god mode do we have control over ourselves? I know god would never have to second guess what it is doing so what is happening would just be what is happening I would assume. With no control over myself like the first thing that comes to my mind would be what is happening but I have no control over what the first thing that comes to my mind is.

Ego is limited in what it can manipulate since it is finite. And God cannot change itself because it is Absolute.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Causality is an illusion. It only appears in Newton’s map of the universe, and Einstein’s map is better.

Setting aside maps, how could there be a cause and effect in ultimate reality, which is beyond all dualities?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

God is self-controlled almost automatically, it has no divisions in it so it cannot affect itself in any way because everything God does is already perfect and completely under one mind, so there is never any disagreement upon any actions taken

Ego has zero real control

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)