mac99

I've been getting eye strain and pressure between my eyes during meditation?

5 posts in this topic

I just recently started doing mindfulness meditation or concentration meditation over a week ago, however, I have been meditating a lot, about 3 - 3.5 hours a day. I have been getting incredible results, but I've also been running into some problems. Things like eye strain and also a lot of pressure between my eyes. And today I felt a lot of pressure in my forehead area, so much so that I felt like I was going to injure myself (pop something) if I kept going, it feels the same way with the eye strain. The moment I pay attention or be aware of the point I'm meditating on, the pressure comes back, even while keeping my body completely relaxed. Is this normal in the beginning? Or maybe I'm doing some part of it wrong? Maybe I'm meditating too much?

Edited by mac99

It could be a third eye awakening. I did experience the same symptoms as you but it all depends on the severity of them, it could be something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgrkkQkSNzw&t

That video should help you very much.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Also doing concentration practice on this images can help you to organize the energy inside your system. It worked for me, it could work also for you, or not.

SriYantra.png

_.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Have you seen an eye care professional? I’d start with that if you have access to them. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI