LSD-Rumi

A very positive experience with dissociatves

8 posts in this topic

I want to start this post by stating that I already achieved a moderate level of improvment with using multiple antidepressants and mood stabilizer with high doses. Also I did a lot of inner work therough the previous years so it is not just the dissociatves that helped me. 

Anyways, I have been suffring from  a very severe type of OCD for years now and it totally destroyed me. It caused me a lot of mental illnesses including depresion, generealized anxiety disorded and a very severe for of social anxiety. I tried psychedelics before but I had many negative experiences with them especially LSD which turns out to increase OCD and also 5 meo dmt which was very harsh.

So two days ago, I recieved two substances, a ketamine like material called DCK which basically acts in the same way and it is  more potent and act longer, and another substance called 3-meo pce, which is a very potent material. I ingested ketamine first, the experience was okey generally, it was a bit weird and it induces dizziness but it was warm and gentle , it reduced my anxiety a lot , the afterglow has a strong antidepressant effect. 

The other substance  tho was on entirely other level. I ingested 10-20 mg of this substance and it produced a very high level of enrgetic ecstacy. I was feeling a euphoria I have never felt before. it also have some psychedelic effet (  it maybe stronger If I am not on antidepressants). It felt less weird and induced less dizziness than ketamine. I felt it was healing a lot of the wrong things inside me. The experience was great, but what was amazing is the effects next day. I waked with a huge level of energy, my depression is gone, my anxiety is totally eliminated and my social anxiety is nonexistant. I  rushed out of the house, which something I didn't do in days or even weaks sometimes. I went to a coffee shop and my interactions with people were very positve and lovely. I studied a lot without anxiety, and I saw a girl there who is very hot and decided that I will talk to her tomorrw ( I will report back). Today I feel the same and I am hoping it will last in the next days or weeks ( if not I will report back).

So basically I am very surprised with material, it seems too good to be true, like that substance in the movie, limitless.

TLTR: I took a pce derative, and it produce amazing effects especially in the next day.

Warning: PCE is know to produce psychosis or mania in susceptible people or when consuming a large amount.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Nice to know there’s another member on here who has OCD (I do too). Also, very brave of you to try many different substances given your conditions (I have not explored as much as you have… yet). 

How did you first learn about PCE?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Actually I was suicidal the day I ordered. I was on the verge of killing myself, literally. So I said I need to be super serious about treating myself, this is my last chance. So I was researching dissociatves and their effects and  decided to try it.

@LSD-Rumi I feel your pain, my friend. We are all here to support you if you need it!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@LSD-Rumi I feel your pain, my friend. We are all here to support you if you need it!

There is no pain now, the years of pain are gone. I am reborned. God saved me. I am free finally.

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

There is no pain now, the years of pain are gone. I am reborned. God saved me. I am free finally.

Amazing. Have you also tried cannabis by any chance?

28 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Amazing. Have you also tried cannabis by any chance?

no, not yet. 

This substance is literally a miracle, if you struggle with mental illness you must try it.