Sri Anandamayi Ma

141 posts in this topic

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-06-15 a las 21.42.47.jpg

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-06-19 a las 11.44.13.jpg

Answer: God is all-knowledge, and one cannot know His true nature till one attains Self-Realisation. Then one will find Him to be none other than oneself, the only Atman, the only Self there is, and that He is with form as the world and without form as Chit, Pure Consciousness
In the meantime, prayers, worship and meditation have to be performed.

Question: How can our minds be free for prayer and meditation. When we are so burdened by work and family responsibilities? What should we do in that case?

Answer: Let the work be done of its own accord, without strain. Work without the feeling that it is you who are working. Take it as if it is God's work, done through you as His instrument. Then your mind will be at rest and peaceful.

That is prayer and meditation.

~ Words of Anandamayi Ma.

2.jpg3.jpg

Human life is fruitful when one becomes a pilgrim to the revelation of one's True Being (Svarupa prakasa). Time (samaya) is fruitful when one is ever keenly intent on becoming Self-pervaded (svamaya).

"If you learn to look upon God as merciful in whatever condition you are, if you can think that "Oh God, whatever happiness I am getting is your gift, you are appearing in front of me in scarcity and plentitude, then you will realize that nothing in the world can afford your grief. 
You will then realize God in all His magnificence, and be immersed in peace and supreme bliss." 

Although her teachins are profund pointers I also feel they pale in comparison with her presence. She gave no discourses and only answered questions, which as she used to say came spontaneously to her, as you play this instrument you shall hear. Answers then can only be as good as the sate of consciousness of the one that asked and are manifested for that person uniquely, hence we see the limitation of such comunication for an outside read. 

On the other hand, watching her pictures can be a very uplifting form of darshan (connecting with God via form), that can bypass limitations of space and time, and are only bound to the state of intensity, presence and consciousness that you find yourself in. I also feel that the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is very close to her and specially in the way is chanted in that video. You can find that same tune posted with her photo all arround the internet. Don't search for the meaning of the mantra, the vibrations themselves are the meaning and you will find that the effect is liberating, it frees oneself of all knots like a mastery key.

If you feel curious just do it as an experiment. Watch the video and become aware that all is God and God is all there is, that cognition must be carried throughout the video. All is God and God is all there is, all phenomena right now is God, the witness is God. I am God experiencing myself, enjoying and rejoicing within myself.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-06-28 a las 14.29.30.jpg

"Without loving God you will not get anywhere. Remember this at all times."

Ma Anandamayi

ALL.jpg

Ignorance, surely, is not what you seek. 
To aspire to Immortality is man's true nature -or is death desirable? 
The world is concerned with the knowledge that is ignorance.
To long for the cessation of want is your very nature and to explore and penetrate to the root of whatever you perceive. 

When you buy clothes, you choose durable material, which will not wear out quickly; even this is an indication of your innate tendency to seek the Everlasting. 

It is your nature to crave for the revelation of That which Is, for the Eternal, for Truth, for limitless Knowledge. This is why you do not feel satisfied with the evanescent, the untrue, with ignorance and limitation.

To yearn for the revelation of "What You Are" is your true nature.

-Ma Anandamayi

one in all, all in one.jpg

The human being seems to be a manifestation of want. Contemplate only want, and what is obtained will be only want. Therefore, one's duty is to contemplate his real Fullness - otherwise emptiness, wrong action, frustration, misfortune, death. Within Itself reposes the Self. Whether in the garbage of coming - going or as Self-being, One alone Is. In truth, I myself am Atmarama - but now, to be ensphered in all Knowingness. Naught is but you, you, you alone. Yet everywhere, in everything. And beyond you is That Itself. In the infinite many solely One, He-She, solely I Myself - MA.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-06-29 a las 22.02.46.jpg

"In everything and in everybody is but the One Himself. Try to be constantly aware of the fact that whatever is perceived at any time, in whatever way, is but a manifestation of the Supreme Being. How can the perceiver be excluded? Exclusion and non-exclusion are also none but He. Even the feeling of the absence of God is His manifestation - so that His presence may be realized."
 ~ Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Where God is there is also maya. 
When was He not? 

Therefore, maya is equally beginningless. Where is the end of it? 

To whom does one feel attracted? 
Whose manifestation is it? 
Reflect deeply! 
If all is His manifestation, then whose maya is it? 

Endeavour to find yourself, 
be it as the Lord’s eternal servant, 
be it as the Atma. 

You are immortal—the Bliss of the Self. 

Why then has one to experience birth and death? 

There is but the Self reposing within Itself.

~ MA Anandamayee

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

God's true Being cannot be described, for when speaking of 'being' there is the opposite of 'non-being'. When trying to express Him by language, He becomes imperfect. All the same, in order to use words, He is spoken of sadhana Sat-Chit-Ananda (Being- Consciousness- Bliss). Because He Is, there is Being, and because He is Knowledge Itself, there is Consciousness, and to become conscious of that Being is indeed Bliss - that is why He is called Sat-Chit-Ananda - but on Reality He is beyond Bliss  and non-bliss - MA.

He is the Fountain of joy 
- Joy and Joy alone is His Being.

A state exists in which there is only Bliss, Beatitude, Supreme Felicity.
At your level, 
joy has its opposite; 
you speak of the joys of heaven and 
the torments of hell.
But where there is Eternal Bliss 
- Bliss in its own right cannot be expressed.
It is entirely beyond such words as 
"what is or what is not?"

To speak means to float on the surface.
What language can express that which is neither floating nor diving deep?

~ Words of Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

In all forms and without form, 
there is only God. 
With that knowledge and 
with your mind fixed on God, 
if you perform service, 
chittashuddhi (purification of the chitta) takes place. 
It is also propitious and 
auspicious for the human being. 

Patience is indeed the foundation for the highest good. 
For the traveler on the path of dharma, the direction should be towards the effortless revelation of his own nature.
When you perform service 
with the mind fixed on God, 
you are performing service for God Himself. Everything is God’s creation. 
God is accepting service in this fashion.

-Ma Anandamayi

In the realm of the ego falsehood arises. God is never untrue. He is Truth Itself, Knowledge Itself. You have no right even to state that God is false. Everywhere there is "One Brahman without a second", "Wherever my glance falls there God springs forth." So long as this has not been revealed to you, you have no right to talk about it. You must always speak the truth and nothing but the truth. You are mainly repeating what you have heard, you have certainly not experienced this. Falsehood exists in "myself" and "yourself" - in the ego. Where ego is there is "mine" and "yours" - MA.

"If you honestly do your best, you need not be afraid of anything. God will help you. 
He is there to fill up all gaps if you are true to your-selves.

All that you do to maintain your life, your everyday work and play, all your attempts to make a living, should be done with sincerity, love and devotion, and with a firm conviction that true living means virtually perfecting one's spiritual existence (to be) in tune with the universe."

~ Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

"He is Father. He is Mother. He is Friend, Beloved; He alone is all in all: this is the idea you have to cherish. Is there anything that He cannot give? If your desire is intense, it is quite impossible that Light should not come to you. The question whether the path is long or short must not be allowed any room in your mind. 'Realization will have to be granted to me', this should be your determination. Employ your whole strength and capacity, then only will you succeed. How beautiful! By holding on to Him everything comes of itself."
 ~ Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

“At the supreme summit of Love; exuberance, excessive emotion and the like cannot possibly occur. 

Emotional excitement and Supreme Love are in no ways to be compared. 

They are totally different from one another.”

~ Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

When in the mid of all this you practise sadhana in order to realize your Self, or rather, when by God’s Grace sadhana comes about, - for to be able to engage in sadhana is itself the Grace of God - then, after having worked through layers and layers of ignorance, you discover: "I am in fact the whole". 

I am 
- this is why there are trees and plants, and everything that exists, however manifold. 

Every single form is in fact "I". 

Where I am conscious of separateness, my natural expression is to want. 

Even in this condition, I am infinite. 

In the very form of the human body lie moods of endless variety and numberless modes of expression. 

Indeed, all existing forms are infinite, and I am likewise infinite. 

~ WORDS OF SRI ANANDAMAYI MA
TRANSLATED AND COMPILED
BY ATMANANDA

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Some men have gone to bathe in the sea. They have made up their minds to swim ahead of everyone else and, consequently, they will have to look back. 

He whose one and only goal is the ocean has nothing else to look at and nothing else to consider, and then, what is to be, will be.

Give yourself up to the wave and you will be absorbed by the current - having dived into the sea you will not return. 

The Eternal Himself is the wave that floods the shore so that you may be immersed.
Those, who can surrender themselves to this end will be accepted by Him.

But, if your attention remains on the shore, you cannot proceed - after bathing you will return home. 

Aiming at the Supreme, at the ultimate, will lead you on through the movement of your true nature.

There are waves that carry away and waves that bring back.

Those who can give themselves up, will be taken by Him.

In the guise of the wave,
He holds out His hand and calls you: come, Come, COME.

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-07-21 a las 12.41.40.jpg

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-07-23 a las 08.51.42.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-07-26 a las 14.44.14.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Where the play of ego is, there and there alone mine and yours exist. Where everything is a manifestation of the Supreme Being, there, whatever you behold represents God Himself.

~ Anandamayi Ma

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-08-22 a las 19.09.27.jpg

"In whatever direction you may turn your gaze, you will find One Eternal Indivisible Being manifested. 

Yet it is not at all easy to detect this presence because He interpenetrates everything. 

As a king is known by his majesty, as fire is known by its heat, so the Unmanifest reveals Himself through the world of manifestation. 

The analysis of the substance of all created things, if carried sufficiently far, will lead to the discovery that what remains is identical and equally present in all creatures: it is He, it is That, which is styled as Pure Consciousness."

~ Anandamayi Ma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

“What does 'direct vision' signify? So long as the seer, the act of seeing and the vision remain three different entities, where is the realisation of the Brahman? (Brahman=Reality)

When there is no question of action or inaction, of existence or non-existence, then only one can speak of being established in the Brahman, in the Atman - in one's own true Self. 

On the other hand, if you want to view God's creation of names and forms, then you should regard all names and forms everywhere as the names and forms of your own Divine Beloved (Istadeva).

It is said, ‘However far the eyes may reach, only Krishna is visible’. Wherever there is a human being there is Shiva, where there is a woman there is Gouri (the Divine Mother or Shakti). (As in the Coran is said everywhere you look is the face of Allah)

Whatever I may behold anywhere is but a reflection of my Ista. 
Who am I?
HE alone is. 
But who is He? 
HE is mySelf! 
Where am I? 
HE exists and none else.

Thou, O Lord Thou art all! I am and He is-again, I am also not and neither is He, so what is Atma (the Self)? As the Self, I, you, He and me, ALL GOD.

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-08-31 a las 14.01.31.jpg

“All creatures are fundamentally one, for the whole universe is a manifestation of the One.

A man who hears the word 'Himalaya' without having actually set eyes on the mighty range, will be under the impression that it is but a single mountain, whereas once face to face with the Hima­layas he will realize that they consist of hundreds upon hundreds of peaks, stretching over hundreds of miles, with milliards of trees, animals, birds, insects, with streams and waterfalls.

Similarly, the farther one advances or the deeper one penetrates on the path of sādhana, the more clearly will be perceived the One revealed in the many and the many in the One.

In actual fact we are always with the One, but distracted by the many we forget Him. Step by step we learn to walk, mouthful by mouthful we satisfy our hunger; single letters are composed into words, groups of days form a month, and months added together con­stitute a year.

You often say: "There is only the One-Without-A-Second." This is indeed a fact, for in this universe there is nothing except the One.

The world is made up of sense perceptions. Although each one of the five senses reveals a different facet of the imm­ensity of Creation, yet their endless move­ment originates from the One, and they again find their rest in Him. Their whole significance lies in giving expression to the One.

With the one goal before you, try to focus your whole attention on one form, one perfume, one contact, or one sound, and you will eventually come to see that everything is contained in this one.

Thereupon you will realize that the One appears as the many and that in very truth the many are the One; you will know that nothing whatso­ever exists outside of the One.

~ Anandamayi Ma

ONE.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

love.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Mind blowing states of consciousness manifesting sponteniously from Ma out of no prior knowledge. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Thank you for this. This is BEAUTIFUL. I will read it through.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

chilling ma.jpgQuestion: The Wise say that the waking-state is but a dream.

Mataji: Where real Knowledge is - there is only one Brahman and no second; there, everything that you see is nothing but a dream. There are two kinds of dreams: the dream of waking and the dream while sleeping.

ma infinity.jpg

"Nothing has happened - to be able to understand this is very fortunate. If you can understand that nothing has happened, you have indeed been blessed with inner vision. Only you exist, you and you alone. Truly, you are contained in everything. Again, you are indeed That Itself. In all infinity is He and no other - I alone am."
 ~ Anandamayi Ma

//Here you can see MA speaking about reality being a dream, you being infinity (God) and that only you exist or better said, as she guides us through the process, I alone am (Absolute Solipsism). It's all a matter of consciousness, How far have other mystics arrived? How far have you arrived?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-09-30 a las 14.01.11_a7c1131c.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞