Vlad_

I went for erotic massage being high af

58 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I also like playfulness and fun as well. It's not like I want to talk about some deep shit always. But if she can't talk about some serious topics then she's not my cup of tee 

Sure that makes sense. But then why don't you go to places where you would find them?

Libraries, book clubs, psychedelic themed meetups, retreats, whatever you can find.

Like that's the easiest thing to do, just go where people would only be if they had some substance to them.

Stop with the weed.

Join an event where people with substance would go.

Be playful and fun with them.

Date one.

I've met great people at personal development retreats, psychedelic festivals, neotantra workshops, mushroom meditation evenings, you name it.

Go to where your niche is.

But also I've met people of substance by talking to them as they were walking through a park, or they approached me because they read something I wrote.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Spiritual people in my city are mostly all middle aged, people my age are too busy seeking, although there is a psychedelic society with more younger people in it.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Or maybe I'm just insanely lucky and I keep meeting high quality people everywhere I go, no matter where it's in the park, on the apps, on retreats, on the internet, in the Netherlands, in Austria, in the city, in the countryside in a 200 people town...

Must be me.

I apologize for my privilege guys.

Guess I have the monopoly on all the high quality people who are able to talk about deep topics.

None left for you.

Oh well.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy lol where do you find these women, women I meet list their hobbies as netflix, drinking and shopping.

Just now, Chives99 said:

@flowboy lol where do you find these women, women I meet list their hobbies as netflix, drinking and shopping.

I literally just told you where ^ ^

19 minutes ago, flowboy said:

I've met great people at personal development retreats, psychedelic festivals, neotantra workshops, mushroom meditation evenings, you name it.

Go to where your niche is.

19 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Libraries, book clubs, psychedelic themed meetups, retreats, whatever you can find.

Meditation spaces / where spiritually themed events were being organised in the city I lived.

Osho groups.

Sex positive festivals like Sexsibility are great, met good people there.

Don't be complaining about the shallowness of women and then be too lazy or cheap to actually get off the couch and go where the interesting ones are :S

Edited by flowboy

@flowboy I wouldnt want to go to a festival on my own, maybe a day festival but not a weekend one, everybodys off their heads, outdoor music is low quality and the place is dirty and smelly, not the place for a deep connection.

22 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

women I meet list their hobbies as netflix, drinking and shopping.

hahhaa I can't stop laughing :D:D:D

It's not only about women though. Also a lot of men. 

10 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@flowboy I wouldnt want to go to a festival on my own, maybe a day festival but not a weekend one, everybodys off their heads, outdoor music is low quality and the place is dirty and smelly, not the place for a deep connection.

You don't know, because you haven't gone where I'm recommending you to go.

So you know nothing until you try.

What you wrote is all nonsense, assumptions and the excuses that keep you stuck.

I'm handing you the places to go to make high quality connections on a silver platter.

And you're too stubborn to even consider taking action on it.

Throwing pearls to the dogs.

But it's not for excuse-making whimps who just want to sit comfortably and complain and repeat their faulty assumptions to each other.

That's all I'm gonna say on this topic, because I'm starting to resemble Leo in my impatient tone and that's not good for anyone :)

Edited by flowboy

32 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Or maybe I'm just insanely lucky and I keep meeting high quality people everywhere I go, no matter where it's in the park, on the apps, on retreats, on the internet, in the Netherlands, in Austria, in the city, in the countryside in a 200 people town...

Actually you're right.

I met a plenty of good high-quality women and men in the Netherlands. The vibe there is just awesome, I really miss it here in the West. 

Just now, Vlad_ said:

Actually you're right.

I met a plenty of good high-quality women and men in the Netherlands. The vibe there is just awesome, I really miss it here in the West. 

Maybe there's something to that, then.

Alas, move to NL I suppose :)

2 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Maybe there's something to that, then.

Alas, move to NL I suppose :)

I'm actually thinking about it. I spent 10 days in the Netherlands, I went to the Hague, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam. I rode a bicycle around small villages. I'm fucking in love with the Netherlands.

Where do you live btw?  

1 minute ago, Vlad_ said:

I'm actually thinking about it. I spent 10 days in the Netherlands, I went to the Hague, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam. I rode a bicycle around small villages. I'm fucking in love with the Netherlands.

Where do you live btw?  

Then you should probably move there. Many high consciousness people, also in the smaller cities like Groningen and Deventer.

I grew up in Leeuwarden (not recommended, would not repeat), then moved to Groningen (great little city, full of students, lots of the activities that I mentioned are available there).

Now I live in Austria close to Linz.

19 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

You made that assumption immediately before even reading the links I posted, one of which is to a place where high consciousness events happen where alcohol and drugs are forbidden, there is high quality live music, and awesome people.

But you know, the women of substance and depth of which we speak are NOT too lazy to read a website or go to a high consciousness place, they DON'T make snap judgments and excuses for laziness, they are actually intelligent and open-minded and curious.

So you should ask yourself whether you are actually even a good match for the women you say you want, or whether maybe you could act more like the people you want to meet, and attract them that way.

Edited by flowboy

@flowboy have you been to a festival solo before , how did you navigate it? what did you get up to? i see theres one near me in england this summer, carbaon based life forms are going to be there.

8 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@flowboy have you been to a festival solo before , how did you navigate it? what did you get up to? i see theres one near me in england this summer, carbaon based life forms are going to be there.

That's awesome dude, you should get a ticket like right now, if you have the time.

yeah I've been to festivals alone, I just roamed around approaching girls for 3 days, some moments were really brutal and I felt sad and rejected and scared, but then also I got to skinny dip with some really beautiful ladies and made out with a stripper, so I'd say I had a good time.

Festivals are great because everyone's your friend.

I was very socially anxious and awkward at that time, so I pushed myself a lot and still had a great time, chatted to lots of women, had great moments of flow, some massages, a nice ketamine trip...

Everyone's your friend there so you're free. It's great.

You can even roam around butt naked on acid and still people will be open to hugs and conversations. I've tested this theory multiple times :)

But yeah that's when I was 25 or 26, still massively awkward, too insecure to show my real self. I think if I would go there today, I'd make a lot more real and long term connections, because I'm just more of my real self.

Edited by flowboy

15 minutes ago, flowboy said:

That's awesome dude, you should get a ticket like right now, if you have the time.

yeah I've been to festivals alone, I just roamed around approaching girls for 3 days, some moments were really brutal and I felt sad and rejected and scared, but then also I got to skinny dip with some really beautiful ladies and made out with a stripper, so I'd say I had a good time.

Festivals are great because everyone's your friend.

I was very socially anxious and awkward at that time, so I pushed myself a lot and still had a great time, chatted to lots of women, had great moments of flow, some massages, a nice ketamine trip...

Everyone's your friend there so you're free. It's great.

You can even roam around butt naked on acid and still people will be open to hugs and conversations. I've tested this theory multiple times :)

But yeah that's when I was 25 or 26, still massively awkward, too insecure to show my real self. I think if I would go there today, I'd make a lot more real and long term connections, because I'm just more of my real self.

did you take any psyches whilst there? or just drink?