Javfly33

Dissolving the Self, easy stuff

5 posts in this topic

Stop making such a big thing about it. You don't have to surrender all your attachments or purify yourself and be an Angel. Just learn to handle and direct your energies. 

I sit in gyan mudra (its a hand posture where you hold the fingers in a certain way) and sit in Siddhasana.  

After that, intense and light focus on the fingers (the mudra) that are touching themselves. Then, absolute surrender (although this happens by itself, it's not something you 'force'). 

Keep 'dying' into the fingers (the mudra). Keep 'forgetting' your body. 

Until the shift happens. Once the shift happens, then energetically its saved into your intelligence and you can instantly produce 'Dissolution of self' every time you want.

I can produce annihilation of myself as a separate entity, and 5 min later go about my work and take a Zoom call like a normal dude. Then again if I sit and 'I want' again to remember what is real, then mudra+Siddhasana and again to 'enjoy existence'.

Bottom thing is really master and find the technique that works for you and truly master it to death until its like a key you can activate each time you want. Good luck

Edited by Javfly33

don't forget to say that before you have to have done 5 meo 50 times, and all kinds of psychedelics and gone from depressive and anxiety-ridden guy to some kind of sage in less than two years ?

congratulations on intelligence and balls

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Javfly33 Yeah Yeah, just putting two Fingers together. 

All Thanks to 5 meo dmt like a Bodybuilder on steroids who just need to think about muscles growth and it will happen. 

I think that didn't "cause" it. Also the it I'm not clear on, sounds like a shift in state to a more freeing one.

It just happened to be what you did before it. Sounds like it produced beneficial effects, so enjoy those. Now let me ask you what did you became conscious of that you weren't of before?

I remember having a no-self experience while walking my dog. I wouldn't say now that walking dogs is the path to enlightenment or something.

:D 

Edited by UnbornTao

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

don't forget to say that before you have to have done 5 meo 50 times, and all kinds of psychedelics and gone from depressive and anxiety-ridden guy to some kind of sage in less than two years ?

congratulations on intelligence and balls

LOL, Right:

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 Yeah Yeah, just putting two Fingers together. 

All Thanks to 5 meo dmt like a Bodybuilder on steroids who just need to think about muscles growth and it will happen.