MaxSaris

First timer takes 2x Heroic Doses back-to-back

24 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall well, nothing exists exept this - for you. lets assume my direct experience exist outside yours. then my direct experience differs from yours. of course you cannot know this

it all leads to not knowing what is outside your direct experience. i therefore would not say nothing exist exept your direct experience. i would say nothing is knowable exept your direct experience from your pov.

@OBEler

thinking about it leads to nothing. if you break through the ice cap and dive into the infinite well that existence is, obviously "outside" is not a possibility. There is only my experience, which can be flattened, deformed, opened, expanded... but there is nothing else. I really don't get it. the explanation would say that it comes from the unreality of what my experience is. it is not really an experience, it is a mental mirage. my experience and your experience are the same experience. they only look like two. They are not, they are exactly the same, but with a kinda trick mirrors reflect infinite mirages. I have seen how the mirages unfold to infinity, and how all of them collapse in an instant in me. they are not real . You're not real, neither am I. Only the bottomless well that we both are right now is real. you are me, literally, without any difference, but it seems so because of the flat and empty hologram that is the mind game we call life

@Breakingthewall ok Thanks then this really need to be experienced. 

Still I can somehow intellectual understand what you mean. 

I wish a picture could present this 

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall ok Thanks then this really need to be experienced. 

Still I can somehow intellectual understand what you mean. 

I wish a picture could present this 

I wish too to go deeper. It's the most beautiful thing that we could do imo