Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

My Purpose

5 posts in this topic

All my life I've been living life without any specific purpose, but for the last few years I've been trying to figure it out. Things got  more complicated after my breakthrough on 5Meo when I realized that I'm God and everything is my reflection. Knowing this and having a life purpose is quite challenging, because there is no meaning in anything. Nevertheless, I found my life purpose for next 10 -15 years. 

I want to become a full-time traveler and live on each continent for at least a year. Traveling from country to country, not staying in one city for more than 7 days. I want to make YouTube videos about travelling and exploration. 

Also I'm working on ultimate book about God. I want to share with people what God really is. 

The problem is I'm already 25 and I'm stuck in the wage slavery. 

Do you think it's possible to escape wage slavery in 5 years?? 

2 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Do you think it's possible to escape wage slavery in 5 years?? 

You can do it in half a year if you are extremely dedicated, effective and lucky. And If your definition of escaping wage slavery is making a sustainable amount to live, not considering stability or consistency.

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

You can do it in half a year if you are extremely dedicated, effective and lucky. And If your definition of escaping wage slavery is making a sustainable amount to live, not considering stability or consistency.

Yes, I would be happy to make even $5000 a month without needing to work 9 to 5. Just to be my own boss.

I don't value money that much, I value personal freedom 

5K/Mo passive is a big ask. Youll need to save and invest a shit ton to hit that mark. If you're going to travel it's expensive too. But if you want to live abroad it's super affordable. I know people who are expats in Mexico living well on $500/mo

5 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

Also I'm working on ultimate book about God. I want to share with people what God really is. 

5 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I want to become a full-time traveler and live on each continent for at least a year. Traveling from country to country, not staying in one city for more than 7 days. I want to make YouTube videos about travelling and exploration. 

Sounds like you can already start the first one.

Then you could give some workshops about what God really is, take that money and travel to the next place, hang up some flyers, repeat?

Probably that experience will help you write a better book.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/