StarStruck

The need to be understood

8 posts in this topic

I’m diving in deep waters. Doing astral projection entering my astral and causal bodies in combination with sexual transmutation  

If you do spirituality the right way it is very practical. I don’t agree that life is the same after enlightenment. You are not doing spirituality the right way. Spirituality changes everything. 

Especially sexual transmutation is explosive. This is a spiritual technology as potent as psychedelics but in a different way. 

The thing is that nobody in my surrounding understands these topics. And I do feel the need to share my discoveries because if you discover a new continent so to speak why wouldn’t you want to share it?

This urge is eating a lot of my energy. It is a healthy urge I think but it is not effective because of the catch 22 problem. How do I get rid of this urge to be understood? It has a childish feel to it. I don’t like it and it sucks my energy. 

Find someone to talk about it to, talk and talk until you exhaust the urge. I am interested in this so I'd like you to tell me about your findings. It's important you talk to multiple people if you want exhaust the urge.

Edited by Swarnim

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

Find someone to talk about it to, talk and talk until you exhaust the urge. I am interested in this so I'd like you to tell me about your findings. It's important you talk to multiple people if you want exhaust the urge.

Unfortunately not a lot of people responded to this thread so I did my own introspection. 

My need to be understood comes from ego. Desires of the ego are endless. It is a hole without a bottom. 

I have tried to exhaust my ego needs. It can’t be exhausted. Trust me. 

Talking to people about it only builds the ego further. 

For example if you have addiction to chocolate. Just binging on it doesn’t make it go away. It just means you binged, doubled down, and strengthened it.

I also need to talk about this, and that's why I publish in this forum. good thing it exists. You are right, it's a need of the ego , the need of expression is human. The ego is human. What to do with it? 

You mentioned interesting things. If you want to elaborate, you are welcome 

Edited by Breakingthewall

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Unfortunately not a lot of people responded to this thread so I did my own introspection. 

My need to be understood comes from ego. Desires of the ego are endless. It is a hole without a bottom. 

I have tried to exhaust my ego needs. It can’t be exhausted. Trust me. 

Talking to people about it only builds the ego further. 

For example if you have addiction to chocolate. Just binging on it doesn’t make it go away. It just means you binged, doubled down, and strengthened it.

Yeah that's true.

In that case, IMO the need to be understood comes from

1. lack of confidence in ones own subjective reality/having doubt about one's own subjective reality, leading one to develop a need to gather proof through validation to confirm one's not deluding themselves.
  2. a feeling of loneliness that comes when you're the only one to know a certain knowledge(according to your knowledge).

Let's take an example. You have an insight regarding spirituality that's akin to discovering a new continent. If you have utter confidence in your direct experience then you wouldn't have a need to validate it. And if you have transcended loneliness to a good degree(by embodying love), you wouldn't feel the urge to share it to eliminate the uneasiness of loneliness.

Ofcourse you'll still tell/share it because of other egoic reasons, but that then comes under the need to tell.
IMO the need to tell/share in this example comes from:

1. need to be understood (includes previous 2 points)
  2. afraid of dissolution of surface level ego/"I". Which then leads to a need to immortalize oneself by "claiming" findings, discoveries or experiences.

See that second point is key imo. I find it that when I induce a state of no surface level ego/"I", I drop all my needs to share anything at all.

9 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Yeah that's true.

In that case, IMO the need to be understood comes from

1. lack of confidence in ones own subjective reality/having doubt about one's own subjective reality, leading one to develop a need to gather proof through validation to confirm one's not deluding themselves.
  2. a feeling of loneliness that comes when you're the only one to know a certain knowledge(according to your knowledge).

Let's take an example. You have an insight regarding spirituality that's akin to discovering a new continent. If you have utter confidence in your direct experience then you wouldn't have a need to validate it. And if you have transcended loneliness to a good degree(by embodying love), you wouldn't feel the urge to share it to eliminate the uneasiness of loneliness.

Ofcourse you'll still tell/share it because of other egoic reasons, but that then comes under the need to tell.
IMO the need to tell/share in this example comes from:

1. need to be understood (includes previous 2 points)
  2. afraid of dissolution of surface level ego/"I". Which then leads to a need to immortalize oneself by "claiming" findings, discoveries or experiences.

See that second point is key imo. I find it that when I induce a state of no surface level ego/"I", I drop all my needs to share anything at all.

The ego is very clever. Thanks for pointing out this blind spot. This is exactly the case but I didn't see it.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I also need to talk about this, and that's why I publish in this forum. good thing it exists. You are right, it's a need of the ego , the need of expression is human. The ego is human. What to do with it? 

You mentioned interesting things. If you want to elaborate, you are welcome 

What do you want to know more about?

I opened this thread on the value of close mindedness accompanied by open mindedness but people just aren't interested.

I'm going to share far less on this forum. This forum isn't as enlightened as you think.

What do you want to know more about?

I hope you don't mind me asking some questions as well.

How do you define sexual transmutation? How does it relate to AP?

@Swarnim What is AP? :S

If you have questions about sexual transmutation you can DM me or open a separate thread, this is not the topic to discuss that.