thenondualtankie

Strange experience with COVID-19 symptoms

7 posts in this topic

A few nights ago I [20M] got quite ill and was unable to sleep very well. There were not many specific symptoms other than slight aches and high temperature. Instead, it was just an overall negative feeling and vague psychological symptoms. Throughout my sleep, which was very light, I would always be imagining that I'm "unable", "locked" or "imprisoned" in some very abstract sense. I have no idea how to describe it properly, nor do I know the answer to the question "unable to do what exactly?". It was just the vaguest possible notion of being stuck and imprisoned.

I woke up at around 4 AM and was actually feeling not too bad. So I went on my laptop in bed and started doing some programming puzzles (my latest hobby) and general internet browsing for a few hours.

My official wake up time was around 9:30 AM. Here's where thing's got very strange. You know that general feeling of illness that you have when you have a cold? Like, remove all of the directly painful symptoms, the aches, the sore throat, the runny nose: what you're left with is that "ill" state of consciousness. When I got up out of bed, that ill feeling was going on overdrive. I managed to go to the toilet as I was under the impression that I was generally fine, since I somewhat was when I had previously woken up. After I got out of the toilet though, it got even worse. My state of consciousness had an insane amount of "ill" feeling, to the point where reality felt like a dream. I was incredibly unconscious. I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't know to actually question what was going on either. I think in my mind I was trying to avoid the fact that I was starting to become really not okay, and so this manifested itself as me aimlessly wandering around in my flat.

Reality hit me when, in my wandering, the "ill" feeling got overwhelming and I fell over and hit my head on the radiator. That's when I called out to my flatmate and asked for help, immediately telling him I'm not okay. I told him to call the ambulance, but by that point I was a bit better, so justifiably so they decided an ambulance wasn't necessary, and referred me to a non-emergency phone number instead.

Luckily the hit wasn't that hard, and *very* luckily I didn't fall down the stairs, as the radiator is literally right next to it.

But yeah, overall it was a very strange experience. I think it was interesting to experience such a low state of consciousness. I had no idea what was going on. On top of that, I had no idea that I had no idea what was going on. It felt like I was disappearing without even realising it. And then bam, I suddenly fell and hit my head, which made me realise I'm really not okay. I somewhat imagine this might be what it would have felt like back when dying of cold was commonplace: the "ill" state of consciousness overwhelms you and you die.

I tested positive for COVID later that day, but luckily I've been getting better since.

Edited by thenondualtankie

It's your soul asking your higher self to free yourself from this Illusion we call reality (in the end it's energy manipulated depending on the thoughts you have and words you speak) 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

I see Covid 19 as bio warfare. A man made virus. So for that reason I can imagine it being a weird illness. I think there is some truth in ivermectin or a standard wormer table helping with this as in my opinion it's highly likely you have some kind of parasite in you. Anyone that's why you felt imprisoned. Did you take the vaccines? If so there's some spike protein detox regimes out there. How effective there I do not know. I didn't take them as I had a bad feeling about them and had a prophetic dream from a dead relative warning me about what was going on

On 06/02/2023 at 8:51 PM, RachaelLewis said:

I see Covid 19 as bio warfare. A man made virus. So for that reason I can imagine it being a weird illness. I think there is some truth in ivermectin or a standard wormer table helping with this as in my opinion it's highly likely you have some kind of parasite in you. Anyone that's why you felt imprisoned. Did you take the vaccines? If so there's some spike protein detox regimes out there. How effective there I do not know. I didn't take them as I had a bad feeling about them and had a prophetic dream from a dead relative warning me about what was going on

@RachaelLewis I did take the vaccines yeah.

@thenondualtankie  Awesome share.

Symptoms sound a lot like when I had covid.

Sorry to hear you hit your head though.

On 05/02/2023 at 11:36 PM, thenondualtankie said:

Throughout my sleep, which was very light, I would always be imagining that I'm "unable", "locked" or "imprisoned" in some very abstract sense. I have no idea how to describe it properly, nor do I know the answer to the question "unable to do what exactly?". It was just the vaguest possible notion of being stuck and imprisoned.

My take is that these are memories from in the womb, right before trying to get born.

Especially when the baby is ready before the mother is, the infant can get this "imprisoned" feeling that is quite traumatic. Often when people start to dig a bit and remember more, they discover a massive anger towards the mother - for not letting them out.

It's so common that "walls caving in" is a common theme in the collective unconscious, it is commonly said to be felt during panic attacks, and many people have a phobia of small spaces.

On 05/02/2023 at 11:36 PM, thenondualtankie said:

But yeah, overall it was a very strange experience. I think it was interesting to experience such a low state of consciousness.

My hypothesis is that this low state of consciousness is similar enough to the state of consciousness of an unborn baby, that it triggers these memories.

When I was ill with covid, I also had a lot of old feelings bubble up.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

When we are ill we are susceptible to entering the dream in a dream state. Are you sure you didn't just dream it did you go to bed after that.