Schizophonia

More yang (masculin) = More afraid of psychedelics?

4 posts in this topic

I watch hormone levels closely, one to two years ago I had normal testosterone levels and estrogen (or at least estradiol) levels a bit high, I was also skinny.
I was much more afraid of women, other men and confrontation in general.
But I had no problem doing high doses of psychedelics, at best hyped and at worst "neutral", I never did bad even with huge doses.
I felt the "cool"/interesting sense of transcendence.
The only exception was the 5 meo dmt, which was very tough.

In the meantime, I have evolved a lot and without going into details I found myself with very high testosterone levels (around 1300ng/dl), also very high DHT and much lower estrogen, to the point of having problems like dry skin, more fragile joints, frequent urination etc.

I'm much less afraid of direct confrontation than I used to be, I can talk to other people with no problem, I can be intimidating etc and I generally have less of a problem with self-expression.

BUT

-I have never been so uninterested, even scared at the idea of taking a psychedelic or any product that alternates consciousness.
I want to have control.

-I've never been so afraid of death, it didn't bother me so much before but now I'm very frustrated at the idea of my person disappearing.

What do you think of it? I saw a video of mckenna where he said psychedelics are feminine because it's about letting go.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Interesting question.

First, how came that your Testosterone levels got so high? Internal or external?

Hormones altering ones personality and you have noticed that already.

Wow. Interesting! I think there is something to it. Taking psychadelics is a mind fuck and the masculine don't like to be fucked, it likes to fuck. Lol

What do you think caused your testosteron levels to rise?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

On 05/02/2023 at 9:28 PM, SamC said:

What do you think caused your testosteron levels to rise?

On 04/02/2023 at 10:52 PM, Insane butterfly said:

First, how came that your Testosterone levels got so high? Internal or external?

SERMS + more food

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.