ivankiss

Why am I attracting girls like this?

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You have dig deep into a girl's secrets to find it. Most girls will not just shower you with such information.

99% of sexual abuse goes unreported to anyone.

This destroys trust, which hurts us all.

Yup. It's clear as day now. The reason why I get so attached to these girls is because of sex. 

I've got work to do, I know...

I mean the real question is, what is your dynamic with these girls and how does their trauma impact you and the relationship? 

Because a lot of trauma, especially early childhood trauma, is completly out of a child's control. Obviously they didn't ask for this and nor should they be judged as somehow crazy or unfit as a partner because of it. But the important question is how they dealt with those things into adulthood and the degree of selfawarness they have about the situation. It's one thing to struggle with things and have a past but be able to set boundaries, communicate, and build a healthy relationship but it's another thing to have that manifest into horrible communication methodes (silent treatment, various forms of violence, self isolation, disregulated emotions, anger issues etc.), toxic dynamics (i.e. using sex in an unhealthy way, attachment issues, manipulation, etc.), or just in general be on the receiving end of having them take their trauma and insecurities out on you (backhanded compliments/ rude critique, projection etc.) 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/