halfknots

Vaporized 5-MeO-DMT

6 posts in this topic

Who here has tried it? I see many people having challenging experiences with 5-MeO-DMT and at least some of that might be related to ROA with slow onset.

I have never had the opportunity for a microsecond of fear when working with toad venom. It comes on so fast and is completely immersive. There is nothing to fear and no person to experience fear.

Many people freak out on toad venom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many people freak out on toad venom.

Oh for sure. I'm not suggesting otherwise, and there is plenty of video eviden eof people freaking out. 

In part I asked because I'm curious how much of an influence you've been regarding ROA and how much of it is access to HCl vs freebase, other factors, etc.

Ultimately I'm wondering "What factors are most responsible for people freaking out, and to what degree can we reasonably mitigate that risk."

Also, way to go infiltrating my breakthroughs, fucker. Not that I'm surprised. It used be Terrence McKenna and my uncle, now it's you and my dad. But for real thanks for all of the hours you've put in to creating and sharing such high value material.

I vape Bufo Alvarius.  It takes about a minute to go in.  It's very fast.  Keep in mind that in the youtube videos where people freak out - the Bufo could be mixed with something else like DMT or Datura.  You need to know your source.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I like to vape it. Can come on really strong though. I like that however if I’ve done lots of prep, a fast deep dive is nice. But, prefer snorting. Vape pens can let you ease in, but be careful ahaha. You can sip a vape pen. Like a baby sip and then put it down and feel. But, chances are it’s already deeper than you thought.  

When I use a vape pen I usually just take one deep inhale, hand it to my friend.,

It can be a very powerful, overwhelming and frightening experience. It’s so radically different and paradoxical at first. Your not used to swimming in such deep water it can feel like the end, how could anything happen after this? But, that’s the paradox of it all. Sorry sort of rambling 

Yes, vaping is likely to cause trauma more than other methods. As it comes in so fast

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Vaping will result in most trauma relative to other methods.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.