heisenburger

How Good Can It Get?

7 posts in this topic

I'm wondering how much personal development can create for you. In Leo's newest video he said its become ridiculous how good his life is and its snowballing. What does this mean? How much happiness can be possible after decades of this?

I think it means effortlessness. You know what you need to do and how to do it, trends wise but also more and more of specifics. Every day, every minute. If anything arises, you're detached and understand it's origins completely (if measured in an unenlightened, couch perspective). Anything which could be called a problem is just a natural subcurrent in a current of understood transparent reality for you.

Edited by Alex K

7 hours ago, heisenburger said:

I'm wondering how much personal development can create for you. In Leo's newest video he said its become ridiculous how good his life is and its snowballing. What does this mean? How much happiness can be possible after decades of this?

I think there's a turning point when we realize we are creating our life, so from then on we actually are creating our life. That is an amazing feeling.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think there is an exponential growth curve in every area of life. What you focus on is what you will get exponentially more of in return over time. This means if your focus is improving your happiness levels and you of course use the right techniques, your level of happiness will grow rapidly. But it will be slow at first. It might take 5-10 years before you can really see the real results. So be patient and learn to love the process - especially when you hit a plateau. Most people quit on the plateau because it is boring and hard to stay consistent when you are not making progress. 

The reason why 90% of people fail at accomplishing their goals is because they lack patience. If results do not come in quickly and easily, they simply quit. Furthermore, they get discouraged and rationalize their decision to quit before they hit the growth-curve. Growth happens in small bursts followed by long plateaus. Sometimes, these plateaus can last 3-6 months and when you hit a long plateau, being mindful that it is part of the bigger picture always helps.

@Christian I agree with that. Good stuff thanks. Philosophically maybe, is happiness itself a plateau? Like, how would one know, if they're really happy all the time, if there is more beyond the plateau? Maybe only death / total oneness & liberation I think. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE