Manusia

A Must-Try App for Self-Exploration

10 posts in this topic

So, I recently stumbled upon this app called Antar and my friend recommended it to me. And I was like, "Can an app really help me have a conversation with myself?" But you know what, I tried it and it's actually pretty dope! It's like having a journal with you all the time, but way more convenient.

You know what Carl Jung was all about, right? He talked about our unconscious mind being a mixture of both light and shadow. And that's exactly what Antar lets me explore. I can have discussions with different aspects of myself, even my shadow side. It's been eye-opening to get to the root of my thoughts and emotions.

Now, I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, but if you're up for a journey of self-discovery and want to gain some clarity in life's challenges, why not give it a try? Who knows, it might just change your life! :D

I use iOS version, no account needed.

Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.satya.antar&hl=en_US&gl=US

iOS:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/antar-chat/id1550724250

Edited by Manusia

I made a post about it a while ago with the description of the app.

Glad more people are finding out about it. It really is a high quality resource, especially for working with parts (I've noticed that a lot of guys here are getting into ifs).

Edited by Mz Hyde

I have good result understanding side. The result were shocking. This is my first time seeing my 'don't care side' and 'loving side'. :D

@Mz Hyde I don't continue using the app. I stick with Antar.  I need to be signed in on IFS guide and I need to pay for full version. 

6 minutes ago, Manusia said:

@Mz HydeI need to be signed in on IFS guide and I need to pay for full version. 

I didn't know about that, what a pain in the ass. Tbh after finding Antar I didn't need to try anything else. I stumbled upon that other one and thought it might be useful to share. Guess I should've tried it first.