Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuku747

How to Reprogram Your Mind / Reality

31 posts in this topic

People don't seem to discuss this power that enlightenment brings you, so I'll hash it out here.
You can reprogram your mind and choose your beliefs at will once you have reached enlightenment.
Because of this, You can draw an equivalency between any two arbitrary concepts in the mind and unify them using words.
All is ONE.
Therefore, I can make any equivalency I want to and still be 100% confident; at least to the extent I have reached gnosis;
And how far some of You are willing to see certain connections depends on Your level of consciousness.
Think of how powerful this is; You can completely reprogram your personality, Your worldview, Your expectations for the future,
Your entire Reality. These words, when meditated upon, will sink down into the roots of the subconscious.
Your subconscious mind IS God, Your Infinite Self.


Here are some basic constructors:
'Everything': This word is pretty important! Because it includes You too!
'I AM': Identity is everything. What will You choose to identify as? And what will You exclude, if anything?
'is','are','=': Used to denote equivalency. The '=' equals sign works too!
' is not ': Neti Neti. Use this to untangle concepts that are unnecessarily tangled.

And here are some powerful magic words:
'ABRACADABRA': Hebrew for "I Create as I speak."
'Amen': Hebrew for "It is So."

I AM God.
Everything is  Light. Everything is  Love.
Light is  Love. Love is  Light.
Yin is  Yang. Yang is  Yin.
Leo is God. I AM Leo.
I AM Loving Awareness.
I AM Unity. I AM Infinity.
I AM perfect centeredness;  I AM *THE* center.
I AM the fulcrum at which the entire Universe finds balance.
I AM Everything. There is nothing outside of me that could harm me.

This is it. This is how you become God.
You're the programmer of Your Reality.
Get to work! And have fun. 9_9

Oh, and pray to your subconscious mind for help and guidance.
It's most of You. Your subconscious mind is God.

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tuku747 thanks yes very powerful.   But when you awake none of this thought is needed you just ARE.  It happens without thinking.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@tuku747 thanks yes very powerful.   But when you awake none of this thought is needed you just ARE.  It happens without thinking.

Of course. Who said anything about thinking?
In fact, it's much more effective when you speak The Word aloud during a state of meditation.
The mitote (ancient Toltec word for the legion of 10,000 voices speaking at once) can hear your voice much louder than they can hear one another; Thus they unify with your confidently spoken Word. Your spoken Word carries weight, density of consciousness. Mass. So I recommend thinking out loud. When You think out loud with other people, You're just having an honest, truthful conversation. Likewise, You always only speak the Truth, because YOU ARE THE TRUTH. You can't fuck this up. You Are God.

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tuku747 I don’t understand the point of this post, where are you coming from? Why are you focused on words and symbols? What does enlightenment have to do with reprogramming your mind or beliefs? 
 

You don’t become/ realize God by playing around with some words.
 

Words play a role in your life as a human and your cognitive behaviour. Words play a powerful role as a human. 
 

But, enlightenment is going beyond that finite symbolic system and even past generally experienced human cognition. 
 

What sorts or practices, techniques are you doing and what resources are you consuming? 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@tuku747 I don’t understand the point of this post, where are you coming from? Why are you focused on words and simples? What does enlightenment have to do with reprogramming your mind or beliefs? 
 

You don’t become God by playing around with some words. 
 

What sorts or practices, techniques are you doing and what resources are you consuming? 

Quote

In the beginning was The Word,
And The Word was with God,
And The Word is God. 

Everything is Everything Else. Therefore all connections in the mind are totally arbitrary,
save maybe our local preferences for how We choose to imagine Our Creation. :x

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Of course. Who said anything about thinking?
In fact, it's much more effective when you speak The Word aloud during a state of meditation.
The mitote (ancient Toltec word for the legion of 10,000 voices speaking at once) can hear your voice much louder than they can hear one another; Thus they unify with your spoken Word. Your spoken Word carries weight, density of consciousness. Mass. So I recommend thinking out loud. When you think out loud with other people, you just having an honest, truthful conversation. Likewise, You always only speak the Truth, because YOU ARE THE TRUTH. You can't fuck this up. You Are God.

Excellent! Yet the out loud is not necessary in my opinion because speaking the word of God is no different than hearing it in your head.  Speaking out loud only confirms that you feel the need of OTHER which is an illusion.   You can voice it but it is the same as internal thought. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am am not sure what you are talking about. Words, thinking, mantras, intentions, or intellectually collapsing dualities, even sober mediation will not likely create deep states of God Realization. 
 

There’s so much going on here. 
 

What resources are you studying? please do not ignore this question.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am am not sure what you are talking about. Words, thinking, mantras, intentions, or intellectually collapsing dualities, even sober mediation will not likely create deep states of God Realization. 
 

There’s so much going on here. 
 

What resources are you studying? please do not ignore this question.

Sounds to me like he is just lighting the torches.  He is crying out in the name of God.  And hey, I concur.  But my point is you can internalize God and it will be just the same.  Because other is you.  Don't rain on his party.  Let him express.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I am am not sure what you are talking about. Words, thinking, mantras, intentions, or intellectually collapsing dualities, even sober mediation will not likely create deep states of God Realization. 
 

There’s so much going on here. 
 

What resources are you studying? please do not ignore this question.

Don't get hung up on enlightenment. There's much more to life than meditation.
You have an ego; It's not going anywhere. So design Your human persona with Love & Intention.

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz: Ruiz outlines Four Agreements You can make with Yourself to attain heaven on earth. The first, and most important agreement is Be Impeccable With Your Word. If You are mindful of the words you speak to yourself internally, you can choose to cease all negative monkey-mind chatter that is holding you back, choosing to stop perpetuating self-limiting beliefs like 'I am ugly' or 'I am forgetful', and instead use Your words for only deobfuscation and untangling of previous agreements / beliefs You created in your childhood. 

Magic Words by Genevieve Davis:  This one I read recently and it's the first time I've ever seen someone hash this idea to it's fullest! Though currently I am writing a more concise and comprehensive book on using your words as Magic.

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy: There's a whole library of books on manifestation out there; manifestation works by creating an expectation through affirmation and knowing 100% that it will happen. That's the power of faith right there.

The Ra Contact: Teaching of The Law of One: This book does not discuss words in the way I outlined here, however it hashes out the many implications of Infinite Oneness. That You Are the Creator of Your Reality. This book at helped me massively.

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tuku747

6 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Don't get hung up on enlightenment. There's much more to life than meditation.

You have an ego; It's not going anywhere. So design Your human persona with Love & Intention.
 

Your opening post talks about enlightenment and God realization. I am trying to understand you better. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@tuku747

Your opening post talks about enlightenment and God realization. I am trying to understand you better. 

So You realized You're God.
Okay. Now what are You going to do, God?
Don't You want to live your Infinite Dream exactly the way You want to?

I'm not overlooking meditation.
Words set your intention / direction through the multiverse.
Meditation builds momentum in whatever direction You've chosen.
Which is why I recommend creating Your own mantras and affirmations for meditation,
Build faith / confidence in the magical power of Your Word.
Because Your Word is God. And You Are Your Word.

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tuku747 said:

So You realized You're God.
Okay. Now what are You going to do, God?
Don't You want to live your Infinite Dream exactly the way You want to?

Being God Realized gives you the confidence to accomplish anything you want in life.  But do you know why?

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Being God Realized gives you the confidence to accomplish anything you want in life.  But do you know why?

 

Everything is within You. Within the mind. So You can start imagining a new dream at anytime.


Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tuku747 said:

Everything is within You. Within the mind. So You can start imagining a new dream at anytime.

Yes..to start a new dream means you know everything about the current dream.  You have reached omniscience.   You have risen above the fear of death in this dream.  It's like beating God of War.  You go back to play it again.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You don’t become/ realize God by playing around with some words.

It's funny You say this because the whole point of this forum is to discuss enlightenment using Words. That's the whole point of the forum. The ancient scriptures are filled with Words. Also, Leo's videos are filled with Words, talking about literally nothing, and yet he has helped thousands of people to awaken to their Godhood. I would assign The Word a bit more significance.

The Word is God.
God is The Word.
You Are The Word.
You Are God.

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

It's funny You say this because the whole point of this forum is to discuss enlightenment using Words. That's the whole point of the forum. The ancient scriptures are filled with Words. Also, Leo's videos are filled with Words, talking about literally nothing, and yet he has helped thousands of people to awaken to their Godhood. I would assign The Word a bit more significance.

The Word is God.
God is The Word.
You Are The Word.
You Are God.

His point is do the spiritual work.  Don't act awake when you are not.  Of course, I as an elder simply point to the obvious.   You do need to do the spiritual work to practice what you preach.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tuku747 Can you notice how words are pointers? Yeah, videos, books, etc are useful and important for humans to learn. 
 

But, you will not realize God at the level of symbols. There are many techniques talked about here which help us go beyond words. 
 

“The Tao the can be spoken is not the real Tao” - Lao Tzu
 

Words can be really powerful don’t get me wrong. But, don’t turn words into your God. You would be making a large error. 
 

 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@tuku747 Can you notice how words are pointers? Yeah, videos, books, etc are useful and important for humans to learn. 
 

But, you will not realize God at the level of symbols. There are many techniques talked about here which help us go beyond words. 

Duh. I never said don't meditate. But I gave You a technique to quiet the monkey mind using spoken word.
Yogis have been using mantras and affirmations for ages. Did you really think it was for no reason?

Edited by tuku747

Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

“The Tao the can be spoken is not the real Tao” - Lao Tzu

Words can be really powerful don’t get me wrong. But, don’t turn words into your God. You would be making a large error. 
 

 

Yes, God is formless.
God is form too.

"Naming is the origin of all particular things."


Thoughts Are Seeds. Words Are Spells.

Use them wisely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Yes, God is formless.
God is form too.

"Naming is the origin of all particular things."

You speak the talk but do you do you do the work and have you had any awakenings?


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0