Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Red Flag? Seeking Opinions

7 posts in this topic

Basically this guy on Hinge keeps commenting on my photos but I haven't responded to him.  In the past I did chat with him but then got sick so broke off a meetup and never picked it back up again.

Rationally, I'm like yaaaaa probably best to tell him I'm not interested straight up since it's probably not a great sign.

On the other, lol, I'm weirdly attracted to it.  In like a kinky sort of way... like him being my cuck or something lol...

But I don't want to hurt him or myself so I dunno... I feel like I'm not too sure.  Like maybe for some quick sex or something.... but i feel he may want more and then just like I dunno... it could make him more clingy.

I could totally just say no.  So it's not like unsafe or anything.  It's just like... I dunno what to do.  I feel on the one hand some sexual power to like feel what that's like.  On the other it might be a headache and people might feel bad in the end.  .. but it could be fun to explore that sexual impulse... I am trying to explore sexuality more in general.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Sounds like you're getting off on the validation, like hot girls do.

It's nice to be desired but the ego get high on it, which becomes a nasty habit. And then one day you will lose your validation and suffer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's possible.  Sure.  But, I mean initially I've felt kinda pissed and annoyed with him since he seems to not take a hint and have very good boundaries.  Obviously this is my queue to be straight up if I want to not pursue.  

I'm totally not sure if it's the validation thing.  Like... I dunno... maybe... but maybe it's also something like sexual.  Some like sexual-power feeling or something I feel if I pursued that it could lead to some kinky stuff that might be fun if he's into it.  Dunno.  But, maybe it's possible this kinky feeling is related or is the thing you speak of.  

Sit down and contemplate. The answer is in your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Matt23 Red country 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

As someone who's been on the other side of this I recommend no. You'll end up hurting the dude. Unless it's like stated explicitly and done  consensually I recommend not exploring like that 

Edited by Jacob Morres

9 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

As someone who's been on the other side of this I recommend no. You'll end up hurting the dude. Unless it's like stated explicitly and done  consensually I recommend not exploring like that 

Fair