Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Seeker

Is 1P-LSD worth trying?

7 posts in this topic

I see it is a newer research chem and not that much known about long-term effects. 

I don’t have a source for LSD but I could get my hands on AL-LAD, so I plan to try that. 

Wondering if 1P is a good backup or too risky.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

It will be about the same as LSD. Not risky.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bob Seeker I can't really speak about 1P-LSD, because I haven't experienced it.

Though I'm using 1V-Lsd, which is another lsd analogue, just like 1P-lsd, but two versions later so to speak.

The 1V-lsd works perfectly fine. All these lsd analogues were produced by professional Dutch laboratories (Legally...), so they are precisely dosed, unlike the street lsd (which sometimes isn't even lsd).

I don't know if later on also other producers of these lsd analogues emerged, or more underground in someone's basement kind of labs, I've never heard of anything like this though. They would probably rather make the regular lsd. So you'll likely get high quality, professionally produced quasi-lsd

There haven't been any stories of these lsd analogues having unusual side effects, it's all pretty much like lsd. But a little risk of long-term side effects always remains with research chemicals that haven't been studied so thoroughly. It's still unlikely though.

Edited by Federico del pueblo
Typos, 1 sentence added

1P-LSD and 1P-AL-LAD are all good, that 1P part doesn't change anything, even dosing stays the same. Maybe at most it takes like up to 30 minutes longer to start but it's the same trip as original counterparts.

1 hour ago, Federico del pueblo said:

All these lsd analogues were produced by professional Dutch laboratories (Legally...)

They were. Who knows who will dominate market in the future, because Lizard Labs got busted. (because of opiods of their production being sold in the US)

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

They were. Who knows who will dominate market in the future, because Lizard Labs got busted. (because of opiods of their production being sold in the US)

Yeah, I read about it too. Still seems a bit odd to me because from what I understood lizard labs didn't produce these opioids (some other Dutch laboratories did produce them though), but they still got busted in that same operation.

I'm still awaiting updates on this issue. American authorities busting laboratories in the middle of Europe,  LMAO...

@Federico del pueblo They did produce them, I think. They weren't the ones to sell it to the US, though. That's what I have understood from the gossip.

A lot of stuff busted lately. Even Z-Library (they are still online on Tor). I think DDOSing various dark net markets and Dread are experiencing right now might be a government operation. Just my speculations, but it's weird that things get busted and Tor network gets unusable at the same time