Superfluo

Healthy Fast Breakfast Recipe?

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm looking for some healthy and fast breakfast recipes. I'm in dire need of one or two. Even a cookbook, a link, an article, a video. Right now my only healthy breakfast recipe is @Michael569's that he posted on his youtube channel, but still I revisited that because I needed a faster recipe.

Thank you for your help!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

You can simply Google this stuff. Also, you could consider intermittent fasting by skipping breakfast altogether. Why do you think you need breakfast anyway?

I always have this on my notes but I forgot to include the main source

Overnight oats: -1/2 cup rolled oats -1/2 cup milk (can be any kind of milk such as cow's milk, almond milk, soy milk) -1/2 cup Greek yogurt -1 tablespoon chia seeds -1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup -1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract -1/2 cup fresh berries or diced fruit (optional)

Instructions:

In a mason jar or a container with a lid, combine oats, milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract.

Mix well and add your favorite fruit if desired.

Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.

In the morning, give it a good stir and enjoy it cold or heat it up in the microwave

You can also add some nuts, seeds, or granola for a crunchy texture. This recipe is easy to make and you can customize it with your favorite ingredients, it's also portable, so you can take it with you to work or school.

@Superfluo I didn't know anyone actually tried it :D 

Get a copy of Derek Simnet's latets ebook (or even both of them). It is freaking awesome! I've been modifying some of my recipes based on it. 

https://simnettnutrition.com/easy-vegan-comfort-meals/

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus