onacloudynight

Collaborative frame when going out

9 posts in this topic

I just started watching Owen's videos again and I really like the concept of the collaborative frame when going out.

For those of you who don't know, the collaborative frame is a frame where you treat everyone like a family and get out of a competitive me vs you frame and enter into a frame where you want to see everyone win. Including yourself.

Strongest frame is authenticity so everything else is inferior

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Strongest frame is authenticity so everything else is inferior

Authenticity minus relatability yikes ? 

@onacloudynight too much rsd in you not much yourself in you my friend

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@onacloudynight too much rsd in you not much yourself in you my friend

I am afraid of myself bro. My authentic self is a demon.

@onacloudynight Dont be there is always more room in hell to party ;)

It's you.

Now fight.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:18 PM, onacloudynight said:

I just started watching Owen's videos again and I really like the concept of the collaborative frame when going out.

For those of you who don't know, the collaborative frame is a frame where you treat everyone like a family and get out of a competitive me vs you frame and enter into a frame where you want to see everyone win. Including yourself.

Yes, that attitude is key. Assume every guy is your friend, treat every girl like she's already your girlfriend, and think of yourself as mayor of your city.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13/1/2023 at 11:18 PM, onacloudynight said:

We literally are all family. We are all the same species of monkey in a building with RGB lights and loud music. Imagine if some aliens were observing you from the sky. They would be like: why are these monkeys not interacting with eachother? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

We are literally One.

Imagine if God was observing you from the sky. He would be like: why are these monkeys not fuckin?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.