Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

I only feel pure love for everyone and everything...

4 posts in this topic

There is no need to try and do anything but everything is just so lovingly perfect as it currently is. It is just purely about surrending to this very present moment and noticing the unconditional love that is felt in the absence of any thoughts. It really is a wonderful thing. Life is. There never actually was an 'I' after all these years, that just was seperation consciousness which made me suffer to a large degree because it is not actually who I am. I am before anything that arises. Awareness that is aware of all experience. I don't need to say/do/act or be a certain way because right now is perfect. 

What caused suffering was the attachment to thoughts about wanting to be a certain way or do a certain thing.... lol how delusion it all was... thinking there was such a thing as awakening or enlightenment.. Just another concept to maintain it's seperation from the one/infinite consciousness we all share. 

All these years watching non-dual teachers but I just could not allow myself to surrender to the present moment for some reason... well suffering is a good spiritual teacher, well for me it was. It made me recognize what and who I am prior to the suffering self. 

There was never actually one to suffer because the I never even existed 

The so called 'I' simply blocks us from experiencing our unconditional love and happiness.