Gladius

Stroll & Scroll

46 posts in this topic

This year's resolution is to keep being a bit more of an "asshole". For a recovering people pleaser like me, this just means being a functional man. Lately, this is working quite well.

Happy new year, guys.

All going well. In terms of health, feeling better than ever. I improved my diet by cutting off sugar and gluten, which were causing a lot of damage.

My career keeps its course without a doubt since I shifted two years ago. There is a breakthrough expected in the upcoming months, so looking forward to that. However, my life is still a bit chaotic regarding social life, free time, and housing. I'm not worried and I'm not going to force anything. I do believe that as I'm fixing my energy, everything else will fall into place. 

It may sound weird being this maybe the best time in my life in years, but I signed up for online therapy a few days ago. I received a good offer and it could be the final boost for my healing process. 

Lately I've been reconnecting with old friends from school. I do believe I'm back to being that kid again, energetically, and that allowed this connection to happen.

On 1/1/2024 at 1:36 PM, Gladius said:

This year's resolution is to keep being a bit more of an "asshole". For a recovering people pleaser like me, this just means being a functional man. 

Lol I relate to this so much. I've also come a long way in this regard but this video reminds me that I still have a long way to go to be truly independent of others views of me. Best of luck to you. 

Things are pretty much the same for the moment, and it will be like this until summer or so. I'm focusing now on my free time and relying on myself to enjoy it.