The Mystical Man

Just Jesus January

64 posts in this topic

The first two months:

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

JJJ in progress.

And who should participate? 

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

You told me to not make this thread and you make it yourself. ?

In Tate we trust

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You said Just Jesus January will be the best thread ever and I agreed. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

29 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Top 10 anime betrayals.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Top 10 anime betrayals.

This ain't no betrayal ?

11 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

This ain't no betrayal ?

Let the Jesus decide on that.

49 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Top 10 anime betrayals.

I don’t trust no fap brothers anymore   .. brothers who can’t stop touching their dick ?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I don’t trust no fap brothers anymore   .. brothers who can’t stop touching their dick ?

giphy.gif

I've lasted through November and December. Don't intend to masterbate moving forward.

18 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I've lasted through November and December. Don't intend to masterbate moving forward.

Good job.

memes-beliebter-als-jesus-992x560.jpg

Edited by The Mystical Man

8swtcotlxw8a1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Jesus is watching you:

51GcmOXsdNL.jpg

r12v8gzhvn9a1.jpg

3u8ubl5e40aa1.jpg